Moving Services

ASHTONITE

HELLO!

I have tried bigmovethailand... customer services is horrible. A couple of guys have placed ads in local papers.. but never respond to the emails.

I need 2 guys and a pickup truck to help move my stuff from one house to another... about 1km from each other. 2 hours of work. Anyone know a reliable company?

Why not rent your own truck, then find 2 guys off the street to help you move

More things to worry about... and then to find the guys. I was hoping it would be easy :-)

From the pinned information at the top of the Chiang Mai thread:

"Moving Company

• Khun Preecha - 0845 024 267 or 053 433 622.

He has a large covered lorry and six workers. They pack and carry your belongings with great care. Khun Preecha supervises the work himself."

He's very good, I've used him myself.

/ Priceless

More things to worry about... and then to find the guys. I was hoping it would be easy :-)

"Moving Company

He has a large covered lorry and six workers. They pack and carry your belongings with great care. Khun Preecha supervises the work himself."

/ Priceless

THANK YOU... i tried the numbers... Mobile is off... and nobody answers the local line :-(

"Moving Company

/ Priceless

THANK YOU... i tried the numbers... Mobile is off... and nobody answers the local line :-(

If at first you fail, try, try, try again :o He was definitely in business in October when I used his services.

/ Priceless

Just go to the front gate of Wat Phra Singh. Every day there are several guys with pick-up trucks - some with bars to tie furniture to, etc. that sit there with signs on the truck, advertising moving services. For about 500 Baht a guy will come and move you if you book them the day before. They fit you in the schedule based on where you are and where you want to move to. If you wait to the last minute to hire them it will be double.