Bike Clubs

HAWKHILL

Hello All

I am looking for groups clubs who go for trips out of Bkk up North away from the BKK traffic I live in Bkk and own a Ducati and would like to join any organised trips to wherever.

I have had the bike a year now and run up 5500k on it so far on my own not much fun, furthest so far was Khao Yai in one day. I am a Brit living in the Patumthani area north of Bkk. I am interested in going to the upcoming Pattaya Bike meet in February.

Look forward to hearing from anyone who ahs some info to share.

Cheers

HH

• 3 weeks later...
Hello All

I am looking for groups clubs who go for trips out of Bkk up North away from the BKK traffic I live in Bkk and own a Ducati and would like to join any organised trips to wherever.

I have had the bike a year now and run up 5500k on it so far on my own not much fun, furthest so far was Khao Yai in one day. I am a Brit living in the Patumthani area north of Bkk. I am interested in going to the upcoming Pattaya Bike meet in February.

Look forward to hearing from anyone who ahs some info to share.

Cheers

HH

I am leaving on friday afternoon. Return monday. Let´s meet somewhere on highway 3

Hi HyperRai,

I am not on a Duc - but we enjoy the rides... I am out at Nakhon Nayok - Khlong Sam (Rangsit)..

Also going on the ride to Pattaya - seems everyone is sorting our details on the link posted above...

PM if you want to meet up this weekend, a few of us are trying to get together before the ride for a few bevies and a chat..

Chris

Lots of folks headed to the Udon Thani Bike Week this weekend.

One group left this morning, another group is leaving tomorrow am.

Not too late to join us. Check the Udon Thani Bike Week thread for details.

See you at the Pattaya Rally next week.

Happy Trails!

Tony