Car Rental In Phuket

banjanti

Hi folks!

Do you know anything about the general prices of car rental in Phuket? I mean if they are on the same national level as other less touristy places.

I got a Toyota Hilux Tiger recently in Hua-hin for 18000/month and if I shopped around for longer I would get it for 15000 with no problem.

All the websites in Phuket quote around 25000/month for this type of car (or maybe I just can't find the right one :D ), so I'm just wondering if it's more expensive because it's in Phuket or because it's in the internet? :D

Is the price 15-18k for a car this type possible in Phuket, or I'd better rent it in BKK and drive? (I'm landing in BKK anyway...)

I'm looking for a car for a month or two....

Any advice will be appreciated :o

Hi,

I can highly recomend one man who has rented cars to a few friends before. not only does he deliver the car exactlly on time but he comes and cleans it and checks it every week. Yes free car wash included as he is very careful about maintaining his cars so they are all in good order.

I have no idea how much for a Hilux but give him a call , his English and English comprehension are excellent.

Although I have not rented a car from him I met him before and recomended him to my friends who were very happy.

his name is Suksawat and his number is 0816078567 and his website is

http://www.tour-phuket.com/english/carrent.html

• 4 months later...
I know this is an old post but can anyone provide the web address of somewhere that would rent a Vios or Vigo at around 15,000 for a months rent?

I know a good guy. Honda City for 15k a month with first class etc -

I am renting from him for over 1.5 years, never a problem.

PM me if you are interested.

Hi,

I can highly recomend one man who has rented cars to a few friends before. not only does he deliver the car exactlly on time but he comes and cleans it and checks it every week. Yes free car wash included as he is very careful about maintaining his cars so they are all in good order.

I have no idea how much for a Hilux but give him a call , his English and English comprehension are excellent.

Although I have not rented a car from him I met him before and recomended him to my friends who were very happy.

his name is Suksawat and his number is 0816078567 and his website is

http://www.tour-phuket.com/english/carrent.html

You are right MisterMan, Khun Suksawat is a highly recomendable, courteous and polite guy and all of his cars are in top condition. I recently rented a Hilux Toyota van for my parents and relatives and his services where 5 stars.

You might want to check with AP Car rent to see if they give better deals.

I'll be my 3rd time renting from them coming 20th June (each time for a week).

Just for comparison, I'll be paying 750 bahts/day for a Vios (7 days rental)

http://phuketdir.com/apcarrent/index.htm

Hi folks!

Do you know anything about the general prices of car rental in Phuket? I mean if they are on the same national level as other less touristy places.

I got a Toyota Hilux Tiger recently in Hua-hin for 18000/month and if I shopped around for longer I would get it for 15000 with no problem.

All the websites in Phuket quote around 25000/month for this type of car (or maybe I just can't find the right one :D ), so I'm just wondering if it's more expensive because it's in Phuket or because it's in the internet? :D

Is the price 15-18k for a car this type possible in Phuket, or I'd better rent it in BKK and drive? (I'm landing in BKK anyway...)

I'm looking for a car for a month or two....

Any advice will be appreciated :)