Customs Area # 2 Is Vip Now?

tuffy

Usually when I go through customs at the new airport I will go to the second or 3rd door if It looks like the first hall is full of people. Last time I came back to BKK i went to the second door and there was a sign something to the effect of VIP only anyone know what this new deal is or how to get included? :o Not that it is hard to get through the main hall with the lack of tourists coming here so low now but I would still be interested in that VIP line for the busy days.

Usually when I go through customs at the new airport I will go to the second or 3rd door if It looks like the first hall is full of people. Last time I came back to BKK i went to the second door and there was a sign something to the effect of VIP only anyone know what this new deal is or how to get included? :o Not that it is hard to get through the main hall with the lack of tourists coming here so low now but I would still be interested in that VIP line for the busy days.

I saw the same. Are there a lot more VIP coming through BKK, or are they just put in temporary for the ASEAN summit?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...