Hotmail Problems?

basjke

In last 4 days when i try to connect to hotmail it takes ages to just get into my inbox.Downloads from attachments go at a stunning 250 bytes per sec if they start that is.However other sites come in at a normal speed.I am on TOT 2 Mb adsl in pattaya.Anyone else experience this or is it only me?

Edited by basjke

In last 4 days when i try to connect to hotmail it takes ages to just get into my inbox.Downloads from attachments go at a stunning 250 bytes per sec if they start that is.However other sites come in at a normal speed.I am on TOT 2 Mb adsl in pattaya.Anyone else experience this or is it only me?

:o I'm typng this via a link thru hotmail into Thai visa and I'm in Crete. No noticeable delay getting into hotmail. Probably something about the connection from Thailand to the Hotmail servers.

I noticed i couldnt read my emails even though i go into my account,but when i used iexplorer,no probs.Do you think that could be the problem as i used google browser originaly.

you could be onto something there, i have problems if i use firefox, but if i use ie, no problems.

Had same problem two months ago but with the security scare with IE around at the same time I decided to switch to Firefox, problem solved I still have the same problem if I open Hotmail in IE,get Firefox loads better thn IE.

Hotmail is slow as a snail for me when using IE... (TOT service)..... But when using Google Chrome it is much faster but Chrome has a problem with Hotmail and will not allow me to reply to or create mail... At least it used to be that way with Hotmail, now it won't allow me to open any mail although I can access my Inbox....

Hotmail is slow as a snail for me when using IE... (TOT service)..... But when using Google Chrome it is much faster but Chrome has a problem with Hotmail and will not allow me to reply to or create mail... At least it used to be that way with Hotmail, now it won't allow me to open any mail although I can access my Inbox....

I to have goggle but don't use it that much find its faster for streaming video etc, give Firefox a go you can have as many Browser's as you like, but since I switched I can't believe I've stuck with IE so long.

I think using Firefox with hotmail depends on your computer settings. I can open hotmail with my desktop but cannot read or reply. My laptop works fine with Firefox and hotmail. I have checked every setting I can find and the desktop and laptop settings are identical as far as I can see. Chrome won't work properly with hotmail on either computer.

I have put IE 7 on my fast start bar and set hotmail as my home page. It opens quickly and works fine. Having Firefox and IE 7 open at the same time causes no problems.