Computer Access In Thailand

tinpusher

Are there places in Thailand where you can use a computer by the hour or minute? I will be taking thousands of large mega pixel photos and want to back them up on my portable hard drive that plugs into a USB port. I also want to back them up on DVDs and mail them home. I do not want to pack my laptop with me.

Thanks

Are there places in Thailand where you can use a computer by the hour or minute? I will be taking thousands of large mega pixel photos and want to back them up on my portable hard drive that plugs into a USB port. I also want to back them up on DVDs and mail them home. I do not want to pack my laptop with me.

Thanks

Big cities, tourist areas are full of internet cafes even many small villages have them now. I doubt you will have much of a problem finding one.

Thanks

Big cities, tourist areas are full of internet cafes even many small villages have them now. I doubt you will have much of a problem finding one.

1 hour rent about 25 to 50 B. Depends on the location.