F.a. Cup This Weekend

I am hearing rumours that once again there will be no transmission of the FA Cup on either Truevision , Supersport South Africa or Thai TV this weekend.

Can anyone confirm this and / or name any bars that have an alternative system in the Bangrak / Chaweng area that will show the games.

With Man Utd V Spurs on Saturday & Liverpool V Everton on Sunday I think its crazy that a country supposedly so mad about English football havent been able to secure the rights to this competition.

Here's hoping ...........

It is on ESPN or Star Sports everywhere in asia but not Thailand. You need to find a bar that can receive Malaysian transmittions. PFC didn't have it for the last round but said they will have it for the next round. Tropical Murphys and the Viking Bar on Green Mango street have it.

It is on ESPN or Star Sports everywhere in asia but not Thailand. You need to find a bar that can receive Malaysian transmittions. PFC didn't have it for the last round but said they will have it for the next round. Tropical Murphys and the Viking Bar on Green Mango street have it.

It is on ESPN and Star Sports in Thailand this weekend.

It is only on Astro and Star Sports Malaysia which you do not get in Thailand, PFC bar in reggae will have it for sure.

For the third time. It is on ESPN and Star Sports on True Visions in Thailand.

100% on in Thailand..

People Power Rules on this occasion.. :o

Bngkok Post this morning said last minute hitches have stopped the f.a cup games being televised in Thailand

I had a feeling this would happen so I checked out a few of the sports bars around Soi Green Mango last night and both The Islander & Black Jack confirmed they have ASTRO Malaysia and the games will be definately shown in there.

PFC soi reggae difinatley have it i was talking to Nic this week and he has forked out for the Astro card. also see Premier bar Ban Rak is advertising it.

in lamai it is streamed live on big screen at the new bar Swing Bar on beach behind mcdonalds

PFC soi reggae difinatley have it i was talking to Nic this week and he has forked out for the Astro card. also see Premier bar Ban Rak is advertising it.

in lamai it is streamed live on big screen at the new bar Swing Bar on beach behind mcdonalds

BANGKOK POST - Saturday 24th Jan

Quote:-

No broadcast

Published: 24/01/2009 at 12:00 AM

Newspaper section: Sports, Due to a last-minute hitch, ESPN Star Sports can't show the FA Cup fourth round this weekend.

Stuart Turner, the FA head of broadcast, earlier said he arranged for ESPN Star Sports to show live eight games.

But an ESPN Star Sports spokesman said yesterday: "Despite our best efforts, we regret that we are unable to broadcast the FA Cup matches this weekend.

"Last-minute complications have prevented us from going ahead."

It is only on Astro and Star Sports Malaysia which you do not get in Thailand, PFC bar in reggae will have it for sure.

For the 3rd time you are wrong

It was actually scheduled to be on Espn/Star this weekend. It was pulled at the last minute under threat of legal action. So when I made my post trying to give correct information to help members I was correct.

For the 3rd time you are wrong

It was actually scheduled to be on Espn/Star this weekend. It was pulled at the last minute under threat of being legal action. So when I made my post trying to give correct information to help members I was correct.

you havent missed much... cardiff nil arsenal nil and a 1 all draw in the merseyside derby.. liverpool couldnt break Everton down, who never had a recognised striker!