Happy New Year

elsie

Despite the Tsunami disaster in Asia, life goes on.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the crews of ThaiVisa for making this forum as it is - a real great place to hang out.

I've made many great friends (and enemies as well) here. Good times.. bad times.. Ups and downs.. I consider myself lucky to have met most of you lot. It has been a very interesting year.

Whatever you do tonight, spare a thought for those affected. I'm encouraging the managers of two pubs in Bangkok to hold a minute's silence tonight.

Keep up the good work, admins/mods.

Happy New Year!! :o

Despite the Tsunami disaster in Asia, life goes on.

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all the crews of ThaiVisa for making this forum as it is - a real great place to hang out.

I've made many great friends (and enemies as well) here. Good times.. bad times.. Ups and downs.. I consider myself lucky to have met most of you lot. It has been a very interesting year.

Whatever you do tonight, spare a thought for those affected. I'm encouraging the managers of two pubs in Bangkok to hold a minute's silence tonight.

Keep up the good work, admins/mods.

Happy New Year!! :o

Happy new year LC, and to us all as well. :D

I wish you ALL a happy new year :o

George, Doc, Wolfie, RDN, Darknight and all the rest who have been manning the fort through this. - I have a new respect for mods like you and well done on how you have handled this complete mess. You should be congratulated! and now you have :D

Happy New Year all members :D

Thaivisa just keeps on going on from strength to strength. The disaster has really pushed this site to the limit but it has come through with flying colours, the name of the site is misleading, its much more than a visa site. George & co. should be commended for their hard work over the past year and especially the last week or so.

Lets hope this year will bring good fortune to those who haven't had much in the past.

Cheers

Pablo :o

2005 just rolled in on the west coast of north america.....

Happy new year to you all. Its been a pleasure hanging out, arguing with, laughing with, and drinking with you all.

All the best in 2005. I'll bring donuts with me when I get back in Feb. :o

cv