Motorbike Licence Office

drfang

Can someone tell me where the motorbike licence office is. i think its on Highway 108/ Hangdon Rd. My "big map" dosent show it. Directions and nearby landmarks appreciated, as the turning oppourtunities on that rd are limited. ( if thats where it is)

Thanks

Can someone tell me where the motorbike licence office is. i think its on Highway 108/ Hangdon Rd. My "big map" dosent show it. Directions and nearby landmarks appreciated, as the turning oppourtunities on that rd are limited. ( if thats where it is)

Thanks

After tesco lotus on your left if you are going from chiang mai to hang dong purple railings ,you cant miss it i think their is a sign that says transport office (not sure)

Driving licence or the vehicle licence?

The vehicle licence is (used to be) on the road that runds down the Ping River from Rimping towards Riverside condo. It is opposite the road that goes to the bridge over the river. What is that hotel and hospital called this week?

Driving License for both car and auto are obtained in Hang Dong going south on left of Superhwy opp and just before the Lanna Intl School skywalk crossing. 1st floor. Five year 'smart' licenses for both total 1050Baht, and will take an entire morning or afternoon session beginning at 0900 and 1300 hrs respectively. Very, very helpful staff. Just completed mine. Show up a half-hour early to complete applications for testing. I was pleasantly surprised the staff were working over the 1200-1300 'lunch break'.

Motorcycle registration n verification, renewal n changing ownership are done in the complex directly at the 3-way intersection in NongHoy (the N-S road and the bridge road). Also, do not know the current names of the hotel and hospital/ex-condo complex.

Motorcycle registration n verification, renewal n changing ownership are done in the complex directly at the 3-way intersection in NongHoy (the N-S road and the bridge road). Also, do not know the current names of the hotel and hospital/ex-condo complex.

Is that the place where one goes once a year to renew the sticker supposed to be sticked clearly visible on your motorcy? If that's the case - could you eventually be persuaded to describe the location in a more intelligible manner?