Cricket On Tv...where

Will27

Hi gang.

As an Aussie who is unable to get the cricket on cable in my condo.

I was wondering if anybody knows of any places that are showing it.

Went past a couple of bars/eateries today and all they had on was

the tennis and soccer.

Thanks for any info.

Will

We show the cricket at Tuskers and are always happy to meet cricket fans (even Aussies :D ) but we don't open until 4pm. Alwa

If you want to watch it before then I am sure Sandy at the UN Irish on Ratchawithi will put it on for you.

Ashes in July - can't wait :o

Thanks for the information.... I shall pop in.

Although I'm glad I missed tonights finish :-(

Regards

Will

We show the cricket at Tuskers and are always happy to meet cricket fans (even Aussies :D ) but we don't open until 4pm. Alwa

If you want to watch it before then I am sure Sandy at the UN Irish on Ratchawithi will put it on for you.

Can't wait for what MB? Too see the Aussies thrash the Pommie bastards again?

But Blinky old chap I thought you Aussies had given up thrashing people these days?

But Blinky old chap I thought you Aussies had given up thrashing people these days?

So it would appear after recent events mate, but I'm sure they will rise to the occasion when it comes to thrashing England.

So it would appear after recent events mate, but I'm sure they will rise to the occasion when it comes to thrashing England.

Nothing like the smell of Pommie blood to get 'em going :D

You boys are short on fire power though . It will be a great series for sure and tests in England are perfect for watching in Chiang Mai starting at 5pm and finishing at midnight. However if you are working out of Ouagadougou or some such though you may be able to avoid watching the decline of Australian cricketing greatness :o

Hi gang.

As an Aussie who is unable to get the cricket on cable in my condo.

I was wondering if anybody knows of any places that are showing it.

Went past a couple of bars/eateries today and all they had on was

the tennis and soccer.

Thanks for any info.

Will

I am also an Australian who loves cricket, and I have a good source to suggest to you to get cricket world wide. I have a good satellite system. I do not know whether you are able to install a satellite as you are in a condo, but IF you can I suggest that it would be really good for you. By the way, I am currently watching the 4th ODI.

UN Irish on Ratwithi road has South African satellite TV so they show tons of crickets (three rooms with different TVs so you don't have to fight with the football crowd). The Chiengmai Gymkhana Club also has cricket on most weekends thoroughout the season and don't forget to check out the Chiang Mai Sixes (just google it) in late March/early April.

By the way, I am currently watching the 4th ODI.

Been a long day then, hasn't it?

Yes, we've finally come back to the pack but what a ride the Aussie

side has given us the last 20 years or so.

It's nothing to really hang your hat on beating a second rate aussie

disw these days though.

Will