Thai2english Download Now Available

5tash

I see that at long last the Thai2English dictionary and transliteration tool is now available for download for Windows.

The download can be found at Thai2English's Blog

Seems to be a lot of improvements and new features compared to the online version.

I've downloaded the free trial version which works for only 15 days, but having problems installing it. I've emailed Mike about it and he is currently looking into the problem.

I look forward to being able to use it, it looks quite good.

It's good but the paid version requires on-line validation to activate it which is a bit of a pain. If ever the server was down, or development stopped you wouldn't be able to activate it. Normally I don't buy software like this. Hopefully the author will change this.

• 3 months later...

Yes sorry, it was down for a couple of hours because of a password problem on the server but all fixed now. For the download, the latest version is 1.2 out yesterday with various new features which I'll refrain from listing so I'm not accused of advertising :)

• 4 weeks later...
I downloaded Thai2English, then started playing around with it on a Mac (using Parallels). Works great so far.

(I wrote a brief post after Mike launched)

I didn't download it because I have a Mac and only see a windows version. Could you describe a bit what (using Parallels) is about?