Looking To Buy Good Pool Table

alllyn

Yes, Mr. Monto has one pool table at his house with American size 4.5ft x 9ft. But i am not sure that he is in CM right now, he goes to India for Pool Tournament and once he came back, he will reply this post very soon. He should be back in Thailand by sometime next week.

Luckily that I've just opened my pool hall for a month ago and it's making good business in CM. otherwise, I can sell you one from my place.

Anyway, Monto is a good guy and very good pool as well.

Thanks,

Johnson

Hi Alllyn. I have an imported full size American tournament pool table in great condition in Bangkok that I have just today reluctantly decided to sell. It is a 9ft Brunswick Metro, black laminate, drop gully with blue Iwan Simonis 860 cloth, Aramith balls and DC Club cues. Also three nice overhead lights can be thrown in. The table is two years old and has been only lightly used. Please see on Brunswick website http://www.brunswickbilliards.com/brunswic...tion/metro.html . Please PM me if you're interested. I can email you a photo. Cheers.

WHAT??? Yah mean there ARE good pool tables in Thailand? dam_n, that IS news! :o:D:D

I thought it was part of the game where you try to "adjust" your shot for that 20 cm curve when you shoot the ball slowly. :D:wai::P

I kind of like it when the ball stops, changes directions and wobbles off somewhere by its self. Sort of like the bar patrons who've spent too much on Chang. :D

WHAT??? Yah mean there ARE good pool tables in Thailand? dam_n, that IS news! :o:D:D

I thought it was part of the game where you try to "adjust" your shot for that 20 cm curve when you shoot the ball slowly. :D:wai::P

I kind of like it when the ball stops, changes directions and wobbles off somewhere by its self. Sort of like the bar patrons who've spent too much on Chang. :D

There are plenty of good pool tables in Thailand - just none in CM, bar for the ones in the new poolhall. You should try vietnam for really bad tables - I swear a table in Hanoi had a whirlpool in the middle.