Jump to content

Non Imm B With Thai Ltd Co?

Recommended Posts

To get a Non-B in SEA you need to have a WP or applied for a WP.

Contact a consulate in your home country if you can get a Non-B with only a invitation letter.

I have a friend of mine with a company in purpose to own land.

He pays taxes and have WP but don't work.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...