What Makes Thailand So Romantic?

dave9988

What are you saying about the apartment opposite yours?? :D

I'm staying in Roppongi, so it's quite international, my brother works here in Tokyo and every now and then I come here, it's fine, but unless you have some people you can stay with , a great expense account or very deep pockets, it's certainly not for the 2 week Pattaya Millionaires.

I'm lucky I can stay with my bro, else it would be a very expensive trip.....

Anyway getting back to the arguement......( discussion ), I ain't seen one Thai girl in his apartment building, yet plenty of western women who work in hostess bars in Roppongi, Ginza, Azabu, Akasaka etc etc. :o

Personally I wouldn't touch any one of them with yours, let alone mine. :D

Edited by Maigo6

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm staying in Roppongi, so it's quite international, my brother works here in Tokyo and every now and then I come here, it's fine, but unless you have some people you can stay with , a great expense account or very deep pockets, it's certainly not for the 2 week Pattaya Millionaires.

Anyway getting back to the arguement......( discussion ), I ain't seen one Thai girl in his apartment building, yet plenty of western women who work in hostess bars in Roppongi, Ginza, Azabu, Akasaka etc etc. :o

So Japanese men don't go for Thai women and Thai women know this and stick to farangs? What's the point?

Know what you mean Maigo

So some women in Thailand are beautiful, agreeable, available, and affordable.....does that answer the OPs Question?

you keep saying the same thing which is that money can buy women. i am not arguing with that fact, i am simply saying that there are cultural factors which trump that and it is very simplistic to imply that Thai women are interested in farang because of this factor alone, and that other groups of women from other cultures are just as interested in rich foreign men - they aren't.

as i pointed out, most of the women marrying older farang come from Isaan... coincidence?

the idea of finding a farang husband there has morphed into its own sub culture, which is 100% independent of white girls selling it in japan.

What are you saying about the apartment opposite yours?? :P

Anyway getting back to the arguement......( discussion ), I ain't seen one Thai girl in his apartment building, yet plenty of western women who work in hostess bars in Roppongi, Ginza, Azabu, Akasaka etc etc. :D

Personally I wouldn't touch any one of them with yours, let alone mine. :wai:

you keep saying the same thing which is that money can buy women. i am not arguing with that fact, i am simply saying that there are cultural factors which trump that and it is very simplistic to imply that Thai women are interested in farang because of this factor alone, and that other groups of women from other cultures are just as interested in rich foreign men - they aren't.

as i pointed out, most of the women marrying older farang come from Isaan... coincidence?

the idea of finding a farang husband there has morphed into its own sub culture, which is 100% independent of white girls selling it in japan.

I have worked in the film industry, absolutely full of young wanna bees working as 'secretaries' to older men. Many of the 'older men' married to younger very attractive ladies. I have partied on the kings Road in Chelsea where many a young thing is chasing older inhabitants. Not from the Ch Hospital you understand!! I have worked for major companies where some of the cleaners have graphically described the antics of the secretaries 'working late'.....funny they always appeared to have lunch accounts, high salaries and a key to the company flat!!!!...................only in Thailand????........ :o:D:D:D

What are you saying about the apartment opposite yours?? :jerk:

Anyway getting back to the arguement......( discussion ), I ain't seen one Thai girl in his apartment building, yet plenty of western women who work in hostess bars in Roppongi, Ginza, Azabu, Akasaka etc etc. :wai:

Personally I wouldn't touch any one of them with yours, let alone mine. :P

I have worked in the film industry, absolutely full of young wanna bees working as 'secretaries' to older men. Many of the 'older men' married to younger very attractive ladies. I have partied on the kings Road in Chelsea where many a young thing is chasing older inhabitants. Not from the Ch Hospital you understand!! I have worked for major companies where some of the cleaners have graphically described the antics of the secretaries 'working late'.....funny they always appeared to have lunch accounts, high salaries and a key to the company flat!!!!...................only in Thailand????........ :D:D:D:D

You're so right.....I've no idea how we've missed it until now! Western women are known :o to be looking for money - not love. <_<Unlike Thai women who everyone knows are not interested in money, they're just looking for love. :burp:

Edited by F1fanatic

I have worked in the film industry, absolutely full of young wanna bees working as 'secretaries' to older men. Many of the 'older men' married to younger very attractive ladies. I have partied on the kings Road in Chelsea where many a young thing is chasing older inhabitants. Not from the Ch Hospital you understand!! I have worked for major companies where some of the cleaners have graphically described the antics of the secretaries 'working late'.....funny they always appeared to have lunch accounts, high salaries and a key to the company flat!!!!...................only in Thailand????........

I don't know how many times I can repeat the same thing.

Yep, cos the white girls working in Japan are hoping for a poorer standard of living than what they are used to.

Do you think these Kiwi, US, UK, Swedish, French...et ctec girls would be working the hostess clubs in Japan if it wasn't for monetary gain ?

And what is your point about Issan?

Dave you appear to have very little experience in Thailand, I have a lot of experience in Thailand on the other hand.....

And I'll tell you something for nothing, there are no borders in Thailand when it comes to farang Thai relationships, you only think so cos you only ever went to beerbars and now you judge all people the same.

Again, it really shows your inexperience, come out with me in Pattaya when I go back to Thailand, I'll introduce you to some very nice girls.

Stay out of the Bars Dave, you're too shallow minded, wait patiently for me and I'll take you out, I'll even stand you a few beers if you're skint.

Soi 6 , here we come. :o

Edited by Maigo6

So Japanese men don't go for Thai women and Thai women know this and stick to farangs? What's the point?

Many Japanese men have Thai wives, as well as many Japanese men have Filipino wives, as well as many Japanese men have Chinese wives as well as many Japanese men have Vietnamese wives as well as many Japanese men have........

I'm sure you get my picture.

What you need to do is argue a point when you have a clue about the point you're making, I've lived in Thailand for over 18 years and travel all over the world, the arguemnets on this thread tell e that there are many people here who don't travel too much, ain't experienced too much, and therefore don't know much. :o

Yep, cos the white girls working in Japan are hoping for a poorer standard of living that what they are used to.

Do you think these Kiwi, US, UK, Swedish, French...et ctec girls would be working the hostess clubs in Japan if it wasn't for monetary gain ?

And what is your point about Issan?

Dave you appear to have very little experience in Thailand, I have a lot of experience in Thailand o the other hand.....

And I'll tell you something for nothing, there are no borders in Thailand when it comes to farang Thai relationships, you only think so cos you only ever went to beerbars and now you judge all peopel the same.

Again, it really shows your inexperience, come out with in Pattaya when I go back to Thailand, I'll introduce you to some very nice girls.

Stay out of the Bars Dave, you're too shallow minded, wait patiently for me and I'll take you out, I'll even stand you a few beers if you're skint.

Soi 6 , here we come. :o

Sorry to disagree with you Maigo6, but I doubt anyone will argue that the majority of Thai women who 'associate' with farang men come from Issan.

and that other groups of women from other cultures are just as interested in rich foreign men - they aren't.

It's comments like this that actually bury you.

You know nothing. :o

Nope....It really is only Thai women who are so oblivious to anything other than money. Where else in the world can you go to see these old men with young women?

I have worked in the film industry, absolutely full of young wanna bees working as 'secretaries' to older men. Many of the 'older men' married to younger very attractive ladies. I have partied on the kings Road in Chelsea where many a young thing is chasing older inhabitants. Not from the Ch Hospital you understand!! I have worked for major companies where some of the cleaners have graphically described the antics of the secretaries 'working late'.....funny they always appeared to have lunch accounts, high salaries and a key to the company flat!!!!...................only in Thailand????........

I don't know how many times I can repeat the same thing.

The more fact and evidence you are presented, the more feeble your observations are seen to be....yet you continue to try to take the exact same stand point as you started. This proves your inability to accept reason and input......if you want to insist you are right, go stand in front of the mirror and say 'I am right'........you are not discussing so much as trying to impose your thoughts.

Sorry to disagree with you Maigo6, but I doubt anyone will argue that the majority of Thai women who 'associate' with farang men come from Issan.

Breaking News....... bought to exsclusively by FI Fanatic

Poor girls from the poorest region of Thailand are the most likely girls to be involved in the sex industry. ( &lt;deleted&gt; F1Fanatic, you think you're making a revoltionary statement, hey, guess what, more poor women of USA are likely to be engaged in the sex industry compared with rich girls of the USA.

The richer girls somewow managed to avoid that eh ?

All you guys are trying to do is put Thai women down, yet you fookin well stay here, do you have a Thai GF ?

Yeah yea, I know, shes different amd also you met her in an overseas university and she loves you for who you are, the fact that your posts indicate you really do have problems adjusting to her country is a minor issue, shes rich, her family are influential etc etc...ThaiVisa style....... :o:D

Edited by Maigo6

And I'll tell you something for nothing, there are no borders in Thailand when it comes to farang Thai relationships, you only think so cos you only ever went to beerbars and now you judge all people the same.

Again, it really shows your inexperience, come out with me in Pattaya when I go back to Thailand, I'll introduce you to some very nice girls.

Soi 6 , here we come. :D

Thanks, but I still stick to the University girls. You know, the ones you ogle from a distance pretending to window shop.

Maybe I can take you to a night club frequented with young University Thais, and you can bring your stack of 1000's and I am sure every girl will be climbing over each other, and pushing their boyfriends out of the way, to get at you. :o

Maybe I can take you to a night club frequented with young University Thais

I dunno dave, you are sitting at home at 23.30 on a Saturday night tapping away at a keyboard, maybe you should let me take you out when I come back, obviously your social life is limited, don't worry mate, I'll buy you a few bottles of beer. :o

To get back to the point, it's obvious that Thailand is a very romantic destination. :o

Well apparently the only thing women everywhere care about is money (atleast those who will give Maigo the time of the day), so its not so much that Thailand is romantic, as much as it is cheap. Right, Maigoo?

Perhaps the lady poster's can clarify if different women from different countries put a higher or lower value on their partner's wallet.

So the answer to 'what makes Thailand so Romantic'

For F1 and Dave - appears certainly not the beautiful charming women then!!!!

Oh well, each to their own, in my humble opinion you guys are walking around eyes shut, and or with a badly conceived idea generalising all Thai women.

Oh well, each to their own, in my humble opinion you guys are walking around eyes shut, and or with a badly conceived idea generalising all Thai women.

Gosh yes, let's just ignore all the previous posts and pretend that Thai women love farangs for themselves. Money never, ever, comes into it. :o

Gosh yes, let's just ignore all the previous posts and pretend that Thai women love farangs for themselves. Money never, ever, comes into it. :D

Well for you it is clearly a BIG issue..... :o

For me it doesn't and isn't........you see two sides of the same coin :D

To get back to the point, it's obvious that Thailand is a very romantic destination. :o

Thailand may be a place for romance if you can call it that , but to call Thailand a romantic destination is a little far fetched to my way of thinking , you appear not to have been 'Romanced ' in the true sense of the word or for sure your opinion (Impression) would be off on a far different tangent . Could be part of the reason for your attitude 'hel_l hath no fury like a woman scorned' , too close to the heart ?

Thailand may be a place for romance if you can call it that , but to call Thailand a romantic destination is a little far fetched to my way of thinking , you appear not to have been 'Romanced ' in the true sense of the word or for sure your opinion (Impression) would be off on a far different tangent . Could be part of the reason for your attitude 'hel_l hath no fury like a woman scorned' , too close to the heart ?

Hardly! I'm just not prepared to pander to the mentally challenged idiots that prefer to pretend that they're wonderful, it was the women back in the West who didn't recognise it! :D

Gosh yes, let's just ignore all the previous posts and pretend that Thai women love farangs for themselves. Money never, ever, comes into it. :D

Well for you it is clearly a BIG issue..... :D

For me it doesn't and isn't........you see two sides of the same coin :D

Dave, Geo has trumped you, same as I did, you are now up against the wall with no bullets in your gun facing the heavy artillery and a squadron of helicopter gunships.

Start a new thread, but start one with an arguement you can actually win, this thread you failed, and you failed comprehensively. :o

Edited by Maigo6

is Go6 not in Thailand? ... hmmm

Obviously guys that spend a bit of time in Pattaya or Phuket (or Chiang Mai and Hua Hin) even, when they haven't had a date in the West in 10 years conveniently cannot see any kind of reality. Soon enough they will be getting married and moving to Isaan and pretending the wife was doing something other that working in "tourism" when they met.

Then reality sets in :o