What Makes Thailand So Romantic?

dave9988

So the answer to 'what makes Thailand so Romantic'

For F1 and Dave - appears certainly not the beautiful charming women then!!!!

Oh well, each to their own, in my humble opinion you guys are walking around eyes shut, and or with a badly conceived idea generalising all Thai women.

Gosh yes, let's just ignore all the previous posts and pretend that Thai women love farangs for themselves. Money never, ever, comes into it. :D

Well for you it is clearly a BIG issue..... :D

For me it doesn't and isn't........you see two sides of the same coin :D

Dave, Geo has trumped you, same as I did, you are now up against the wall with no bullets in your gun facing the heavy artillery and a squadron of helicopter gunships.

Start a new thread, but start one with an arguement you can actually win, this thread you failed, and you failed comprehensively. :o

I'm obviously missing something here. Yes, someone is losing this argument, the one who cannot answer the points raised but relies on the old 'I've lived here for umpteen years, and not all Thai women are the same' reply. Argue the points raised please, but don't resort to waffling

Edited by F1fanatic

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

is Go6 not in Thailand? ... hmmm

Obviously guys that spend a bit of time in Pattaya or Phuket (or Chiang Mai and Hua Hin) even, when they haven't had a date in the West in 10 years conveniently cannot see any kind of reality. Soon enough they will be getting married and moving to Isaan and pretending the wife was doing something other that working in "tourism" when they met.

Then reality sets in :o

When you have harrowed what I have ploughed....... :D

f1 -- not all thai women ARE the same, no more so than are all Thai men, no more so than all Western women or Western men.

If you can argue from experience here you still have to look at other people's reality

is Go6 not in Thailand? ... hmmm

Obviously guys that spend a bit of time in Pattaya or Phuket (or Chiang Mai and Hua Hin) even, when they haven't had a date in the West in 10 years conveniently cannot see any kind of reality. Soon enough they will be getting married and moving to Isaan and pretending the wife was doing something other that working in "tourism" when they met.

Then reality sets in :D

How do gay guys get on?

Don't tell me, they are all professional guys from overseas universities and from influential families, and they just love fat western guys.... :o

Edited by Maigo6