Advice For Good Cash Crop?

pagreenw

I know next to nothing about farming save growing my own vegetables but would you be so kind as to explain why you bought 17 rai of land without any clear indication of what you were going to do with it ?

If not Thai, then in your partner's name ?

Not being critical, just interested to see why ?

I know next to nothing about farming save growing my own vegetables but would you be so kind as to explain why you bought 17 rai of land without any clear indication of what you were going to do with it ?

It was CHEAP!

Cheap/paid for land, is a good asset if there is a value growth potential. If you do not have the time, experience, etc you may want to consider renting it out for a 2 or 3 year time. Good land with good water supply may be sought after by the neighbors or just look at what they are doing with their land, determine if they are making money and follow suit. Good luck on your venture what ever you decide.

Cheap/paid for land, is a good asset if there is a value growth potential. If you do not have the time, experience, etc you may want to consider renting it out for a 2 or 3 year time. Good land with good water supply may be sought after by the neighbors or just look at what they are doing with their land, determine if they are making money and follow suit. Good luck on your venture what ever you decide.

You also want to buy a nice piece of land when it's still at an affordable price. That's what we did about 5 years ago. It was a very good idea, price of the land has increased dramatically since (x 5 based on the last transaction nearby) and at today's price we wouldn't be able to buy it anymore.

But, based on our experience, if buying the land may seem cheap, to develop it or just maintain it may be expensive and time consuming, that's also something to consider before investing.

Many people are asking about what to 1.raise, 2.plant, 3. make money and 4. do with land that they have or may purchase. During one of my quiet moments with a good drink, soft music and a sudden burst of howling, barking, snarling, etc outside our gate, it came to me. Open a graveyard and presto 3 questions are answered, not hopeful on number 1.