Unsafe at work: Thai experts sound the alarm on Mental Health Day

3. 53

Are Older Men in Thailand Trading Love for Financial Ruin

4. 51

Bangkok Suffers Severe Smog as PM2.5 Levels Soar Amidst Heat Wave

5. 87

Why is Russia such a cesspool?

6. 95

Form 7162 Anybody Received Theirs Yet for 2024?

7. 0

Has my sex tourist friend found a loop hole?

8. 2,667

ICE vs EV, the debate thread

9. 68

Thai Hostages Still Missing a Year After Hamas Attack

10. 563

White Culture

11. 0

Florida Law Enforcement trying to protect the innocent,ain’t easy!

12. 87

Why is Russia such a cesspool?

13. 34

Tm47 online submission "rejected"

14. 19

Will White Women Shift Away from Republicans to Support Kamala Harris in 2024?

Soy Milk East Of The Ping

orang37

directions given assume you start by crossing over the Ping on the Nawarat Bridge, headed east. distances are very approximate because my odometer doesn't work, and I wouldn't look at it if it did, and I ain't too good at estimating distances.

1. On the street at Talat Nong Hoi : take first possible right : drive south on the Old Chiang Mai - Lamphun road about 3-4 kilometers. Pass Holiday Inn (once the Sheraton) on your right. Pass the 7-11 on your right. Soy milk vendor is on the left side (east) side of the road near the main entrance to the Nong Hoi market.

Hours : about 6PM to 9AM every day. Note : they were taking a holiday tonight, perhaps a special one for Chinese New Year's.

Cost : the usual five baht for about 300 ml. or so. Tell them if you don't want cane sugar (nam oi gon) water added. They refused to put a liter's worth in a plastic bottle I brought which wasn't that strong. Probably saved me a bicycling-backpack accident :o

Comments : speak Thai, or use retardo-farang-sign-language

Vintage comments : Hints of burnished amber finished with a strong nose of freshly grazed pasture. Overtones of sun-dried weeds and rich, creamy, froth redolent of soap-suds and foam on very dark stout. imho thicker and "creamier" than most. A small amount of crushed fresh star anise and you will see, as Blake wrote, "Under every grief & pine ... Runs a joy with silken twine"

2. On the street on Charoen Muang : proceed straight ahead (east) about 2 (?) kilometers on the main road going towards the Railway Station and Super-Highway. Pass the Krungsri Bank on your right : Look on your left (north) for a 7-11, park near the 7-11, walk up from the 7-11 about 30-40 meters to find the stand.

Hours : about 6:30PM to 4AM every day. They were there tonight.

Cost : the usual five baht for about 300 ml. or so. Tell them if you don't want cane sugar (nam oi gon) water added.

Comments : speak Thai, or use retardo-farang-sign-language

Vintage comments : Rich white cream teasing one with memories of fresh acrylic paint, bouquet strong with glimpses of sun-washed hills where unwashed children are at play. Hints of fungal memories of cedar closets where moths once ate wool. Vanilla overtones with sparks of earthy loam. imho ideal for hot chocolate.

Special comments : Do NOT miss their "nam fah tong" (butternut squash water) for 10 baht, or their red kidney-bean water for 10 baht. The "nam fah tong" is sensational ! A honeyed elixir that reminded me of the untrammeled scent of teen spirit, bursting with natural hormonic sweetness, swelling to a sensational finish. I will sample the red-kidney bean essence tomorrow morning and report back ... if I am still able to use language after the experience.

~o:37;