Nice Place To Escape To?

bearhunt

Hi!

After a serious of stressful events I need a place to take a break! Im thinking a nice hotel or villa (but im only one person) by the beach, must have good internet (addicted) and good food easily available. anyone can recommend any highly luxurious beach location with excellent amenities? I liked amari in pattaya but pattaya is not a place to go to relax for me, its too partylike! im thinking hua hin.. i dont feel like flying and right now id even take a bus to phuket!

help a little plx :o thanks! btw im in bkk now.

Edited by bearhunt

The Sugar Hut in Pattaya is nice - wouldn't even know that you're in Pattaya. Not on the beach but Pattaya's beaches ain't that great and it's got a couple of nice swimming pools. Failing that, Moo Baan Talay on Koh Samet is nice, as is Ao Phrao Resort also on Samet. Kanchanaburi is a good place to relax, but not by a beach.

Hi!

After a serious of stressful events I need a place to take a break! Im thinking a nice hotel or villa (but im only one person) by the beach, must have good internet (addicted) and good food easily available. anyone can recommend any highly luxurious beach location with excellent amenities? I liked amari in pattaya but pattaya is not a place to go to relax for me, its too partylike! im thinking hua hin.. i dont feel like flying and right now id even take a bus to phuket!

help a little plx :o thanks! btw im in bkk now.

I would have recommend Evason in Phuket. There is also one in Hua Hin but I never been there.

There is a couple of nice places in Krabi too but if you don't want to flight, most probably Hua Hin is the best place

The Sugar Hut in Pattaya is nice - wouldn't even know that you're in Pattaya. Not on the beach but Pattaya's beaches ain't that great and it's got a couple of nice swimming pools. Failing that, Moo Baan Talay on Koh Samet is nice, as is Ao Phrao Resort also on Samet. Kanchanaburi is a good place to relax, but not by a beach.

I would second the suggestion of Ao Phrao Resort on Koh Samet.

I think this would answer you question to the full.

:o:D:D