Uk 2 Year Visa

Hi, I'm posting this question for a friend of mine..

His wife had a 6 month visa to the UK. It already expired. She wants a 2 year visa, does anybody know if all the paper work has to be resubmitted. And what paper work needs to be submitted for a 2 year? He pretty much wants to know if he needs to re-submit all the paperwork again even though she's already had a 6 month visa.

Any links to websites / information would be appreciated.

Thanks!

His wife had a 6 month visa to the UK. It already expired. She wants a 2 year visa, does anybody know if all the paper work has to be resubmitted. And what paper work needs to be submitted for a 2 year? He pretty much wants to know if he needs to re-submit all the paperwork again even though she's already had a 6 month visa.

Thanks!

Yes, he'll have to resubmit everything he had to get the 6 month visa. It's just like trying to get the first visa, except the fact they got the first visa means they have a chance of getting a longer term visa now.

Thanks!

Yes, he'll have to resubmit everything he had to get the 6 month visa. It's just like trying to get the first visa, except the fact they got the first visa means they have a chance of getting a longer term visa now.

Yes, a very good chance. :o