Looking For Accomodation In Samui

Hi everyone,

I'm returning to Samui in March and will require accomodation for 3 months, I'm looking for a nice 1 or 2 bedroom apartment, preferably on the Northern Coast, preferably in a complex with pool and gym and definitely need wifi access.

I can pay the 3 months up front if the right place comes along, and I may well be looking to stay for up to 18 months.

Looking for around 10-15k all in per month but would be willing to increase that if something really great turns up.

Please PM me if you or a friend has something suitable.

Many thanks

Fun Dee Apartments Ban Rak, Wireless for Free, UBC, no Gym, close to Beach, Studio's from 7k i think per month, 1 Beds ffrom 9k per Month & 2 Beds from 13k i believe per Month..

Always seem pretty full but if you could get in touch before hand, that's your place, sounds perfect for what you described you wanted too..

Sorry, i don't know the Phone Numbers..

Fun Dee Apartments Ban Rak, Wireless for Free, UBC, no Gym, close to Beach, Studio's from 7k i think per month, 1 Beds ffrom 9k per Month & 2 Beds from 13k i believe per Month..

Always seem pretty full but if you could get in touch before hand, that's your place, sounds perfect for what you described you wanted too..

Many thanks, I'll look into this. Please excuse my stupidity, but what is UBC?

Many thanks, I'll look into this. Please excuse my stupidity, but what is UBC?

Satelitte TV