Does One Need To Register Ones Address When Buying A Phone Sim Card?

Was just told, that my phone SIM card which I purchased last August could be invalid very soon, as I didn't register my residential address when buying it. Someone told me that the time to do so is not more than 3 months after buying the SIM card. Can anyone confirm that? :o

Several years ago, during the Taksin administration the government did want everyone to register an address to their SIMS card. I remember taking mine into the Telewiz shop in MBK and filling out a form and showing my passport. Supposedly this was so they could be traced back to a registrant if one was used as a detonating device for a bomb as was being done in the southern border provinces at the time. The requirement has since been abandoned.

Several years ago, during the Taksin administration the government did want everyone to register an address to their SIMS card. I remember taking mine into the Telewiz shop in MBK and filling out a form and showing my passport. Supposedly this was so they could be traced back to a registrant if one was used as a detonating device for a bomb as was being done in the southern border provinces at the time. The requirement has since been abandoned.

I thought as much. Cheers, mates. :o