How To Make Your Own Yoghurt?

satiariyan

Make your own yogurt. It's easy. A guy in Hua Hin who does detoxes/retreats showed me how to make it, then 'Lassi'. I drink it with every meal.

care to tell us how to make it?

Come on now. Save my poor old typing fingers. There's lots of sites offering advice. Search for 'how to make your own yogurt'. :D

But we could give you feedback - we could even start a 'how to make the best Yoghurt in Chiangmai' thread. :o

Anyone out there, having any suggestions on how to make the best yogurt in Chiang Mai?

Make your own yogurt. It's easy. A guy in Hua Hin who does detoxes/retreats showed me how to make it, then 'Lassi'. I drink it with every meal.

care to tell us how to make it?

Come on now. Save my poor old typing fingers. There's lots of sites offering advice. Search for 'how to make your own yogurt'. :D

But we could give you feedback - we could even start a 'how to make the best Yoghurt in Chiangmai' thread. :o

Anyone out there, having any suggestions on how to make the best yogurt in Chiang Mai?

I make my own yogurt all the time. You need a thermometer found at Rimping, a double boiler (optional), a cooler or chilly bin and and patience. Read the recipes o line and just do it.

you buy the milk across from the Zoo - 5 kg for 120 bt.

you boil it in a big pot.several minutes.

let it cool to about body temperature.

add two soup spoons of plain yoghurt.

stir.

leave it out for about 4 -5 hrs depending on room temperature and how sour you like your yoghurt.

refrigerate.

eat.