Plain Yogurt (large Container) Disappeared?

JohnLocke

My wife and I just returned to Chiang Mai after 7 months absence and have not been able to find our usual non-desert, non-sweet plain yogurt anywhere. One had an orange/white sticker and was labeled as Bulgarian Yogurt, the other's brand name is "Nurses Yogurt". TOPs used to carry the orange sticker one. We've looked for it at three of main TOPs stores, Kasem Store, and Good Health to no avail.

Any clues would be appreciated.

My wife and I just returned to Chiang Mai after 7 months absence and have not been able to find our usual non-desert, non-sweet plain yogurt anywhere. One had an orange/white sticker and was labeled as Bulgarian Yogurt, the other's brand name is "Nurses Yogurt". TOPs used to carry the orange sticker one. We've looked for it at three of main TOPs stores, Kasem Store, and Good Health to no avail.

Any clues would be appreciated.

Although I don't consider 1/2 liter a large container, I bought the same Bulgarian Yogurt last week at the Rimping supermarket across from Airport Central. I would assume, if it is in stock, it can be purchased at any other Rimping supermarkets.

Tops at Kad Suan Kaew had the "Bulgarian" yogurt a week ago. They also carry "Yolida" unsweetened, low fat yogurt in 450 ml containers. "Nurses Yogurt" is currently available in the Kasem store on Nimmanhaemin.