Tiger Airways Has Cancelled The Morning Flights Between Phuket And Singapore

Marksamui

Despite them being in the flight schedule until the end of March it would appear that you cannot book Tiger Airways between Singapore and Phuket on the monring flights at all until April when the summer schedule comes out.

For anyone looking on the internet you can only book the evenings and when you phone up (and finally get through) they say that there is no scheduled flights in the morning and no one knows why! That really, really annoys me!

Still you can book on the Summer schedule from April onwards (at least at the moment).

Despite them being in the flight schedule until the end of March it would appear that you cannot book Tiger Airways between Singapore and Phuket on the monring flights at all until April when the summer schedule comes out.

For anyone looking on the internet you can only book the evenings and when you phone up (and finally get through) they say that there is no scheduled flights in the morning and no one knows why! That really, really annoys me!

Still you can book on the Summer schedule from April onwards (at least at the moment).

Most probaly because there are not enough passengers in the off-season,so they cut down to one flight a day I have the same problem I want to fly around the 19th of march but can only book in the evening.