The Lounge

Zzinged

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

If Kawak are buffing their big bike lineup, I wonder if one of these is on the cards. Seems to be exactly what I'm looking for.

07_versys__og1024.jpg

Bike below shown with Versys branded Givi hard cases and optional touring windscreen.

Versys_010.jpg

Just a quick one....

Side panniers are not exactly the thing, mines suck if you do 200 they make the bike wobble, and no good for low in corners.

Top box is way better believe me...

Cheers Bard

Saw this crazy vid while I was hanging around the Yamaha Rider's Club.

The 1st and 2nd riders are the craziest mofos! That's some seriously throttle control.

THIS vid left me seriously giggly! The first 20 seconds is the best part of the vid :o

Edited by Zzinged

I found this one on youtube, which might interest those who have looked at the various ways to run in new bikes. Take a look at what this Aussie is doing with this new Ducati 1198S;

Hi ND

Can you post the link as the vid won't work.

Chers

HH

Sorry Hawkhill, I didnt notice that.

Hope this helps, I thought it was interesting, he claims an extra 10hp on most bikes just due to it being broken in on the dyno right from word scratch.

Very interesting I have read about this in other forums, I ran my bike in as per the manufacturers recommendations, perhaps thats not the way to go, don't know if there are any dyno's available in Thailand.

Anyone got any info on this ?

Thanks

HH

Sorry Hawkhill, I didnt notice that.

Hope this helps, I thought it was interesting, he claims an extra 10hp on most bikes just due to it being broken in on the dyno right from word scratch.

Very interesting I have read about this in other forums, I ran my bike in as per the manufacturers recommendations, perhaps thats not the way to go, don't know if there are any dyno's available in Thailand.

Thanks

HH

Hawkhill,

You may have also noticed that the dyno was set up well for bikes, with the cooling vent cowls around the engines etc.....I wonder what hes charging people for sitting on their new machines and revving the begubus out of em for an our or so?

Thanks

HH

Porsche Dealer in Bangkok apparently does them on bikes . Fuel Mapping For Power Commanders too apparently .

Thanks

HH

Porsche Dealer in Bangkok apparently does them on bikes . Fuel Mapping For Power Commanders too apparently .

Any details who where contact No

Cheers

HH

don't know if there are any dyno's available in Thailand.

Thanks

HH

Dirt Shop on OnNut has a dyno.

Rustic

I have been there several times the old premesis as I think they moved recently I never knew they had one I will be making enquiries.

Cheers

HH

• 3 weeks later...

And that, Tim, is the stuff my dreams are made of. Which is good, cos I can get hurt as much as I want in my dreams and still wake up for a full breakfast the next day :o

Edited by Zzinged

Oupsy

Considering how hard they were running, the fact it was a public road & obviously not the best surface, plus all the times that one of them ran wide in a corner etc......they were very lucky to have such a minor scrap. Farking funny really, i bet his gonads were sore :o

Yes using the road as a race track to try to make a kewl youtube clip can bite you in the nuts man.

You can see he panicked and did the wrong thing when it happened, he should have been able to get through it actually, but with natures horrible thing as human instinct and reaction we sometimes react from instinct which put us in trouble, believe me I know been there done that.

Well it hurt him and he'll probably won't do it again for a while, he was lucky he didn't sail over the edge and also that he didn't hurt himself way more.

Cheers