Centrepoint (wireless Rd)

acoolbreeze

Seems good value on Agoda - B1750.

Can anyone confirm if this place is good value and guest friendly?

Is it a little too far from Nana?

Cheers.

Not from nana at all, perhaps 10 mins by taxi during those kind of hours. unsure about the friendliness of guests though :o

Stayed there for a month last year. Great facilities, gym, sauna steam room, free wireless, and walking distance to Skytrain, Central World, and Nana (if thats what you are after). I would say that bht 1750 is a very good deal. Btw I was with my wife, but my friends said it was guest friendly.

Cheers.

I stayed at Centrepoint, but the one at Phetburi for a month last year and enjoyed it. Check-in seemed a tad complicated, but aside from that the rooms and service were good and the staff friendly. I actually think the Phetburi branch may be their low-end, but we liked it for the location. I assume you know they have their own website and a way to earn points. I happened to check out thier website a few days ago and I recall seeing specials listed on it. Nice website.

When I move over in the next few months on a retirement visa, I will stay at one of the Centrepoints for the first 3 months until the visa is formalized...so I'm a fan.

Cheers.

I lived there for 3 years once before moving on to another place.

It is expensive,in the top tier for serviced apartments in bangkok, and hence has every ammenity you could want.

Across the road from All Seasons Place/Conrad Hotel , bang smack in the middle of the major embassy area etc....

It is very close to soi 4...a short walk. And also a short walk up to Paragon, Siam Square, a slightly longer walk down to Lumpini, Sala Daeng, Silom, Surawong etc......Ploenchit sky train is right on your doorstep too.

Cant comment on the "guest" situation.

Cheers.

It is expensive,in the top tier for serviced apartments in bangkok, and hence has every ammenity you could want.

Across the road from All Seasons Place/Conrad Hotel , bang smack in the middle of the major embassy area etc....

It is very close to soi 4...a short walk. And also a short walk up to Paragon, Siam Square, a slightly longer walk down to Lumpini, Sala Daeng, Silom, Surawong etc......Ploenchit sky train is right on your doorstep too.

Nice review, but are you saying that over the last 4 years you have been very lonely KK?

Cheers.

Nice review, but are you saying that over the last 4 years you have been very lonely KK?

I left centrepoint a couple of years ago. been living closer to my office since then.

lonely ? when i moved to thailand my wife came also.

technically we had guests (relatives and friends passing through town on holiday) as we had a 2 bedroom apartment.

but i presume these are not the type of "guests" that the OP is inquiring about(putting 2 and 2 together regarding the OP's Nana comment), so again i cant comment on this one.

Cheers.

I left centrepoint a couple of years ago. been living closer to my office since then.

technically we had guests (relatives and friends passing through town on holiday) as we had a 2 bedroom apartment.

but i presume these are not the type of "guests" that the OP is inquiring about(putting 2 and 2 together regarding the OP's Nana comment), so again i cant comment on this one.

haha ok, just joking around mate, don't worry - most wive's don't follow TV :o

Cheers.

well, my new zealand born wife does read it from time to time :D

Cheers.

well, my new zealand born wife does read it from time to time :D

then you will be ok as long as your Thai GF doesn't then. :D

Cheers.

Not from nana at all, perhaps 10 mins by taxi during those kind of hours. unsure about the friendliness of guests though :o

Sorry but you really can't get to Nana from there by Taxi unless you go all the way around Rama 4 or New Petchaburi. Still, its quite close: Only about a ten minute walk. CP is okay just don't get a room looking over Wireless Road or that construction site noise will drive you nuts