Give Me A Muffin..!

MidoriApple

You don't mind..ThiThi? Thanks, honey :D

I'm not really into cakes, the cream thing..nah..not enjoy. So I can't be good at baking. Better eat others' :D

But I do addict to Muffins, especial fruity one.

Often have blueberry muffin from The Oriental Shop, big size - 65baht. (but I eat free again..lol , my mom ..)

But their Oatmeal one is to trashed!! :o, too dry, too cinnamon-smelley...eiwwww

Another brand, The Yamasaki Group (Sun Moulin, Saint E Toile, Saint Germain, Yamasaki), Butter Muffin is outstanding..Love it!

What else, guys? :D Yum only..

There was a thread about cake?

:o

Well, our lovely Ms Apple seems to think there is big enough difference between having your cake and eating a muff-in as well. Personally, both together make for a sweet treat.

Back on Topic, Starbucks / Au Bon Pan muffins are ok, but I am much more of pie eater myself.

There's some guys that enjoy a butted up muffin now and then. But I think around here they pay for it and do not get it for free of there mothers. Im sure thou most people don’t enjoy a dry smelly muffin as well. jamie here might thou. :o

Edited by RakJungTorlae

Well, our lovely Ms Apple seems to think there is big enough difference between having your cake and eating a muff-in as well. Personally, both together make for a sweet treat.

Back on Topic, Starbucks / Au Bon Pan muffins are ok, but I am much more of pie eater myself.

Exactly...khun James!!

I am complicated for putting food stuffs into my tummy.

Muffins, is really different to cake since it's consisted of vegetable oil, so its texture will be moist but not make me 'feel' creamy.

A lot in LOS, more like cup cake to me.. I don't really fancy of.

Exactly...khun James!!

I am complicated for putting food stuffs into my tummy.

Muffins, is really different to cake since it's consisted of vegetable oil, so its texture will be moist but not make me 'feel' creamy.

A lot in LOS, more like cup cake to me.. I don't really fancy of.

Well, I am sure RJT has a few suggestions to help make you feel 'creamy' but I will leave that to him. :D Personally, I prefer brownies.

ah no i dnt mind at all :o i do eat muffins sometimes... but just less than cake hehe

jamie - dnt eat too much sweets... u know at your AGE u needa be careful, u dnt wish u have....diabetes and obese , do u?

.... oh actually errr...... you errr.... :D

ah no i dnt mind at all :D i do eat muffins sometimes... but just less than cake hehe

jamie - dnt eat too much sweets... u know at your AGE u needa be careful, u dnt wish u have....diabetes and obese , do u?

.... oh actually errr...... you errr.... :D

well my lovely Thithi, are your age you need to watch your rear-end or all those sweets you eat may end up putting you at the front of the buffet line, but back of the gig list. :o

Why has there been no discussion on ice-cream cake? Seriously its godda be the best of both worlds right? ice cream and cake. Just add some gummy bears on it followed by some chopped browies. Heak your in the zooooooone!

Jamie you should try a milk shake. But make sure you last longer then 2 mins to get it all frothy up.

Why has there been no discussion on ice-cream cake? Seriously its godda be the best of both worlds right? ice cream and cake. Just add some gummy bears on it followed by some chopped browies. Heak your in the zooooooone!

Jamie you should try a milk shake. But make sure you last longer then 2 mins to get it all frothy up.

Milk Shake, now that's something I haven't had in a while here.

By the way all you peeps, the name is Bond, James Bond - 0069, get it right.

ThiThi it is your fault you have started the infatuation with the word “peeps”. Jamie you are way off topic, what dose 0069 have to do with sweet treats? You are being a bit seedy and a tad insensitive to Miss Apple here. I think you should just go and share some Twinkies with your friends. Behave your self !!

ThiThi it is your fault you have started the infatuation with the word “peeps”. Jamie you are way off topic, what dose 0069 have to do with sweet treats? You are being a bit seedy and a tad insensitive to Miss Apple here. I think you should just go and share some Twinkies with your friends. Behave your self !!

Would love to share my twinkie with Thithi but sadly we are talking about muffins here, not puffins - which is a bird, so back on top _ ic,

Some 5* hotels have very nice one's loaded with berries and such. Marriot is good, Landmark ok.

Bangkok Baking Co. at the JW Marriott on Suk Road near Soi 2.... Muffins galore... and half price sale for an hour at dinner time every day...

But... I don't think they're stocking the kind of muffs James is referring to...except perhaps upstairs in the hotel's rooms...