Riding Motorcycles Can Effect Your Sex Life.

BSJ

Personally I haven't had a problem but a recent study in Japan suggests men who ride their bikes for 3 or more hours a week are almost 70% more likely to suffer from impotency and urinary problems. Seats put undue pressure on the perineum and restricting blood flow to the penis. Also engine vibrations can lead to a decrease in 2 growth hormones in the bladder and prostrate. The survey sample was 230 people. It has been mentioned in the International Journal of Impotency Research.

So if your got problems in that area maybe less time on the bike and more on the bus!

Hahaha good one Tony,

Hey I love these researches they are all <deleted>, I remember one which claimed men had to sit down when urinating to avoid impotency. Leather pants lead to impotency for a while, and yes Jeans did. Smoking lead to impotency basically everything leads to impotency if you look into it.

The biggest reason to impotency is lack of usage of it according to a research of 10,000,- men who concluded the men who had least sex had highest risk of the problem, I go with that so guys if you fear it do it a lot, and bikers are well known for being promiscuous people, well maybe not in Japan but the ones I meet in Thailand certainly are, so guess that counter the riding :o

Cheers Bard

the sitting position on those crotch rockets looks very uncomfortable.....whereas a laid-back posture on a Harley using the highway pegs puts no pressures where they could do damage. I've not noticed Harley (or other choppers) riders having problems with their sex lives....quite the opposite I should say :o

I've not noticed Harley (or other choppers) riders having problems with their sex lives....quite the opposite I should say :D

Agreed

From what I used to see around London they were a happy bunch of 'boyz' and had no need for females to be involved! :D:D:D:o

Dave

'abadon' my bike........i don't think so. nor will i abandon my bike i like the vibration to much :o

I didnt want anyone to start talking about pelvic thrusts into their beloved machines again. I cant remember who that was? :D

thaicbr....talking about vibrations....i hope you didnt get a big shunt in the knackers the other day against the back of that pickup? Sounds like the kind of vibration i can live without. :D

Hahaha good one Tony,

Hey I love these researches they are all <deleted>, I remember one which claimed men had to sit down when urinating to avoid impotency. Leather pants lead to impotency for a while, and yes Jeans did. Smoking lead to impotency basically everything leads to impotency if you look into it.

The biggest reason to impotency is lack of usage of it according to a research of 10,000,- men who concluded the men who had least sex had highest risk of the problem, I go with that so guys if you fear it do it a lot, and bikers are well known for being promiscuous people, well maybe not in Japan but the ones I meet in Thailand certainly are, so guess that counter the riding :o

Cheers Bard

Yep, ridden a lot of hours on the CBR but the tilac doesn't complain when its boom boom time. :D

I write most of these so-called research think-tanks as an excuse to make money and scare-mongering :D

Personally I haven't had a problem but a recent study in Japan suggests men who ride their bikes for 3 or more hours a week are almost 70% more likely to suffer from impotency and urinary problems. Seats put undue pressure on the perineum and restricting blood flow to the penis. Also engine vibrations can lead to a decrease in 2 growth hormones in the bladder and prostrate. The survey sample was 230 people. It has been mentioned in the International Journal of Impotency Research.

So if your got problems in that area maybe less time on the bike and more on the bus!

Pleased to hear you don't have a problem, but why were you reading the International Journal of Impotency Research? Was it something you picked up at the 7-11 or do you have a subscription?

Gravelrash: Pleased to hear you don't have a problem, but why were you reading the International Journal of Impotency Research? Was it something you picked up at the 7-11 or do you have a subscription?

You know how most Doctors surgery waiting rooms normally have 5 year old copies of Rod'n'Reel, Womans Monthly, Readers Digress, Cat Lovers Quarterly, etc??? Well my guy has medical journals so you can do your own diagnosis and he just has to write the prescription and collect the money!

I am so glad everyone found it to be a humorous thread. :o

I must be a real oddball according to that survey mate. My problem is to keep it down, not fun when you want to take a leak... Down boy down...

Maybe because I'm into sportbikes it get all this vibration to stimulate it all the time? Can imagine the cruiser style sitting on your tail (blocking the main arteries) with wind into the groin has a crippling effect though. :o

My ex-wife in the UK used to have a "moment" on the back of my old H-D shovelhead due to the vibes then was well up for it when we stopped. My Thai wife just falls asleep.....

Maybe I'd better swap the Bonneville for a yank tractor? Nah, her falling asleep is the only downside when comparing her to a farang bird :o

Cheers,

Pikey.

Well, its food for thought anyway. You never know! Tnx for the info.

Was curious to read other members opinions on the subject, but seems most are having too much fun using the thread as an excuse to come out with the same old tired cliches regarding Asian men and western women.

Anyway, hopefully its not an accurate/correct survey and alls well. If it really is a problem, wonder if the same problem could occur from riding a bicycle.

Gravelrash: Pleased to hear you don't have a problem, but why were you reading the International Journal of Impotency Research? Was it something you picked up at the 7-11 or do you have a subscription?

You know how most Doctors surgery waiting rooms normally have 5 year old copies of Rod'n'Reel, Womans Monthly, Readers Digress, Cat Lovers Quarterly, etc??? Well my guy has medical journals so you can do your own diagnosis and he just has to write the prescription and collect the money!

I am so glad everyone found it to be a humorous thread. :o

BSJ What kind of clinic are you going to? Does it have anything to do with Erectile Dysfunction, or did you do a self diagnosis about your problem to find this article? Don't worry maybe your libido is low that's all, you can come clean with us, nobody will know :D

Cheers Bard