Dumping Bg. Were You Sure

Flummoxed

So what's your point?

Most guys don't mind supporting the local economy. Ok maybe some of us are taken for a ride but so what.

If you agree and are happy to be taken for a ride, then what exactly are you basing any relationship on? Its not love thats a fact.

When I met my hooker I paid for sex and get some love for free. Now that we're living together for ten years I get the sex for free and pay for love.

Hope that enlightens you :o

If you feel that insecure in your relationship that you have to post here for re assurance then surely deep down you know the answers you seek already?

Distance relationships are always hard and if theres that element of doubt they can be agony. I know. I've had a few.

At the end of the day only you really know your girl and yourself.........and the answers to your questions.........

So what's your point?

Most guys don't mind supporting the local economy. Ok maybe some of us are taken for a ride but so what.

If you agree and are happy to be taken for a ride, then what exactly are you basing any relationship on? Its not love thats a fact.

When I met my hooker I paid for sex and get some love for free. Now that we're living together for ten years I get the sex for free and pay for love.

Hope that enlightens you :D

You been reading too much Zen :o

But I LOVE that reply.

I save Zen for later when I'm old & broke. Beats jumping out of a window.

Agree with that although I also notice that overtime the cynical edges become smoother and the initial interest in cash is "partly" replaced by genuine love and affection.

Hope that enlightens you

Your investment would seem to be sound after 10 years.

>>>>>> So, tell me, do you ever go to sleep at night thinking about the BG who's heart you broke just because you got scared? <<<<<<

Flummoxed,

OK then, will PM you manana.

Your entire origination paragraph is so well stated that IMHO the mods should let it sit for a while and see what enlightenment shows up. The quote above makes me shudder. Here's why:

About a week after meeting my TG I started taking Thai (beginner) & German (refresher) classes in Patong, Phuket. Man, did the German teacher lay it on me pretty thick about BGs being the bottom of the barrel etc. etc. It got to the point where he was almost pleading with me to smarten up and not be so gullible for I was surely going to be taken for a ride.

Within a week of this assault, the -ve BG residue level within me was escalating and it was just plain devastating to my TG. It was killing her and she was powerless to change the course of events.

Had I left her then, man would I have been the biggest fool on earth.

Insidiousness always has some truth embedded and other-intentionedness cannot interfere with ones' psyche unless one has one's own counter-intention. Just seeing what effect it was having on this girl, the torment & sorrow that I was causing -- it was a wake-up call for me! I put a decisive stop to this "letting-the-tiger-in-the-backdoor".

The happiest 4+ years with a woman; that's what I've had thus far. No other relationship has come close.

Humbly offered.

Regards

Agree with that although I also notice that overtime the cynical edges become smoother and the initial interest in cash is "partly" replaced by genuine love and affection.

Hope that enlightens you

Your investment would seem to be sound after 10 years.

Got no complaints. Although I did ask her once what would happen if she get old (she's 6 yrs older than me) and would not want to sleep with me anymore.

Out of the blue she replied " No poblem, I buy girl for you". We'll see after a couple of years.

Got no complaints. Although I did ask her once what would happen if she get old (she's 6 yrs older than me) and would not want to sleep with me anymore.

Out of the blue she replied " No poblem, I buy girl for you". We'll see after a couple of years.

Mia phoo shai as apposed to mia noi then.

Every now and again i hear of good romances that come out of the bar scene. Glad to hear yours meom.

>>>>>> So, tell me, do you ever go to sleep at night thinking about the BG who's heart you broke just because you got scared? <<<<<<

Flummoxed,

OK then, will PM you manana.

Your entire origination paragraph is so well stated that IMHO the mods should let it sit for a while and see what enlightenment shows up.  The quote above makes me shudder.  Here's why:

About a week after meeting my TG I started taking  Thai (beginner) & German (refresher)  classes in Patong, Phuket.  Man, did the German teacher lay it on me pretty thick about BGs being the bottom of the barrel etc. etc.  It got to the point where he was almost pleading with me to smarten up and not be so gullible for I was surely going to be taken for a ride. 

Within a week of this assault, the -ve BG residue level within me was escalating and it was just plain devastating to my TG.    It was killing her and she was powerless to change the course of events. 

Had I left her then, man would I have been the biggest fool on earth. 

Insidiousness always has some truth embedded and other-intentionedness cannot interfere with ones' psyche unless one has one's own counter-intention.  Just seeing what effect it was having on this girl, the torment & sorrow that I was causing -- it was a wake-up call for me!  I put a decisive stop to this "letting-the-tiger-in-the-backdoor".

The happiest 4+ years with a woman; that's what I've had thus far.  No other relationship has come close. 

Humbly offered.

Regards

At last, someone who understands me :o Look forwrd to the PM.

Mia phoo shai as apposed to mia noi then.

Every now and again i hear of good romances that come out of the bar scene. Glad to hear yours meom.

Yeah the little bitch got me by the balls so to speak although I don't claim ownership to her. She's free to go if something better comes along. I would still care about her though and would never hold a grudge or something if the relation would fall apart. Relations don't fall apart; it's just that people go in different directions.

So what's your point?

Hope that enlightens you :o

That was very well said Meom . :D

One would or should feel guilty for dumping a lady if she gave you no reason to . It is a hard thing to overcome knowing that you are now in love with someone that used to do that . But when you think about it any lady could turn out to be not so trustworthy as time goes by . Give her your love...it feels good .

Not so P.F. Maybe the fears come from him and his problem with relationships. The problem is he is not in Thailand! They are not together.

He is asking how to cope with his doubts while being away from her not whether she is bad news. He needs someone who has been through it to buck him up, who can advise him how to get over the doubts and ignore the peer pressure. That is what I get from him.

You all know I'm not a troll so I post this question with confidence.

How many of you dumped a Bar Girl because you were on high alert all the time?

From where I'm standing, you are as likely to be happy with a bar girl as you are with a straight girl... if love is involved.

... but did paranoia, standard assumptions and prejudice from others, always looking over your shoulder because you're expecting the worse lead you to call it off. Did you ever regret it because you wondered if you were wrong to do so and you may have thrown away something great, just because everyone 'knows' it will end in tears and just because you 'knew' she would screw you over eventually.

So, tell me, do you ever go to sleep at night thinking about the BG who's heart you broke just because you got scared?

Not so P.F. Maybe the fears come from him and his problem with relationships. The problem is he is not in Thailand! They are not together.

It may well but I'm not a shrink. All we can go on is what Flummoxed said in is OP which is as you said, he's paranoid because he's apart from his girl.

The only solution to that is to get on a plane............

It may well but I'm not a shrink. All we can go on is what Flummoxed said in is OP which is as you said, he's paranoid because he's apart from his girl.

The only solution to that is to get on a plane............

Or he could hire secret agent Terdsak to do a little espionage :o .

You all know I'm not a troll so I post this question with confidence.

How many of you dumped a Bar Girl because you were on high alert all the time?

From where I'm standing, you are as likely to be happy with a bar girl as you are with a straight girl... if love is involved.

... but did paranoia, standard assumptions and prejudice from others, always looking over your shoulder because you're expecting the worse lead you to call it off. Did you ever regret it because you wondered if you were wrong to do so and you may have thrown away something great, just because everyone 'knows' it will end in tears and just because you 'knew' she would screw you over eventually.

So, tell me, do you ever go to sleep at night thinking about the BG who's heart you broke just because you got scared?

You'll only likely to get replies to your question from those who loved their BG but still dumped her without cause. I doubt any of us know how hard your heart is. In your case you sound as though you would worry what became of her.

If you've already married her, as one of your posts elsewhere implies, you can't dump her easily anyway. I would remind you of a French maxim: 'If a mistress is unfaithful, discard her. If a wife is unfaithful, befriend her.' Another thought: If she fakes her love for you throughout your joint lives, and you don't realise it's fake, does it matter?

Well as the offical BG thread killer, i feel its my duty to nuke this one as well.

Sorry guys, but your going to have to take this one to PM's if you want to discuss this subject matter.

/Thread closed

Wolfie

Mod