2 Bed Condo Or House Wanted In Santitham / Chaung Puek Area

stament

Hi I've rented one bed studio's in CM before around Chuan Puak area and Santitham, but am looking for a 2 bed place either condo or house.

Can anybody recommend anything preferable in the Santitham area and advise approx costs, location, description and website if possible.

I like the area and I know I there is probably a lot of availability further out towards Doi Suthep and Mae Rim but I don't want to go out that far. I'd consider other areas close to the centre of old city too.

I guess my budget would be around the 10k - 15k max mark p.m. although a bit flexible.

Thanks in anticipation

Hello,

I know a brandnew townhouse (8 months old), furnished, nice area, very nice Mooban and some expats living here.

It's in Faham, direction to San Pi Sua, only 1.5 km from the Superhighway. Guesthouse Liam Suan Dok Mai is also here and you can have there a relaxing day in the garden and a nice swim.

The rent is about 10 000 baht, I also live in one of those townhouses, the owner is a thai lady, Khun Ret, she is very nice and can speak English!!

You can give her a call at 089 755 84 42. It's not far from Chuan Puak, give it a try and call her so you can take a look at the house.

D.

Hi I've rented one bed studio's in CM before around Chuan Puak area and Santitham, but am looking for a 2 bed place either condo or house.

Can anybody recommend anything preferable in the Santitham area and advise approx costs, location, description and website if possible.

I like the area and I know I there is probably a lot of availability further out towards Doi Suthep and Mae Rim but I don't want to go out that far. I'd consider other areas close to the centre of old city too.

I guess my budget would be around the 10k - 15k max mark p.m. although a bit flexible.

Thanks in anticipation

Didn't we just do this one? http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Nice-Apartme...ad-t233681.html :o

You got quite a few suggestions already, if you are really perniikety about your choice suggest you come stay here and look around. Plenty of reasonable places to stay in Santitham for only a few hundred baht per night whilst you investigate. I think two bed condo in this area will be hard to find, except maybe somewhere like Hillside 4. :D

There is a more upmarket condo behind Santitham road, Santisuk soi 2 or 4, which I've heard good things about, but don't recall the name. Roughly a few hundred metres west of Emporium, White building with contrasting teak colour and interesting architecture.

As it happens, I do know someone who has a nice house for rent in Santitham that would fit your budget. PM me for details.

Edited by Paagai

Thanks in anticipation

Didn't we just do this one? http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/Nice-Apartme...ad-t233681.html :o

You got quite a few suggestions already, if you are really perniikety about your choice suggest you come stay here and look around. Plenty of reasonable places to stay in Santitham for only a few hundred baht per night whilst you investigate. I think two bed condo in this area will be hard to find, except maybe somewhere like Hillside 4. :D

There is a more upmarket condo behind Santitham road, Santisuk soi 2 or 4, which I've heard good things about, but don't recall the name. Roughly a few hundred metres west of Emporium, White building with contrasting teak colour and interesting architecture.

As it happens, I do know someone who has a nice house for rent in Santitham that would fit your budget. PM me for details.

We did do yes, but this was more specific for a 2 bed place and the places quoted were 1 bed and those that I knew of.

I'll pm you as per your suggestion.

Thanks

ps I'll also report back if I find anything in case it's useful to others ;-)