Spirituality

CSK001

Hi,

I, want to talk about spirituality. As I found that most of the people suffering with loneliness and stress. I would suggest all of them to practice Indian Traditional Yoga. There is lots of information available on internet about it.

CSK

Edited by CSK001

Hi,

I, want to talk about spirituality. As I found that most of the people suffering with loneliness and stress. I would suggest all of them to practice Indian Traditional Yoga. There is lots of information available on internet about it.

CSK

Hi, I have done a lot of traditional yoga in the past, I'd love to talk about Yoga.

Well yoga is many things. a small part of it is asanas. the physical side of yoga.

others are bhakti yoga, kriya yoga, jhana yoga etc. etc.

its a lifetime exploration and it never ends. The goal of ALL yoga is enlightenment. NOT just getting a slim flexibil body by stretching and eating carrots shanting AUM every other day. Yoga unites body, mind and soul. Awakening within one self is ultimate Yoga. One has to be ready to loose self identity, ego and all your fears for death to enter these kingdoms of counsiousness.

My biggest leap in counsiousness I ever had was while I took Ibogaine in koh samui. Sacred plants are part of a many thausands of years practise in trancending MIND and all that IS.