Posts About Giving Money To Thai Girlfriends

TenDreams

Giving money to Thai girlfriends  

402 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Might not go down very well, but just curious...

Although this worn out topic seems to come up all the time, I just want to know without going into the rights and wrongs etc, if anyone else finds reading about this practice as sickening as me.

Nothing personal to those who have posted previously on the topic.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is hardly a 'sickening topic'. Who really cares if a guy send money to his thai sweetheart, thats his problem & her good luck if it happens. From what I see no one is forcing anyone to do anything. Personally I would chose not to do it, but others would, up to them, its their money. :o

The only thing that sickens me is how much money a lot of Tv members supposedly have..."Daddy bought me a Rolls Royce today,but i pushed it into the river because it was the wrong colour"or "I could only send my Thai bargirl friend that i met in Pattaya 700,000 baht this week,do ya think it's too little?"......... :D no,really i think if you can afford to help your woman out,then good on ya.They don't get the sought of money most Farangs do,and who ever heard of a farang supporting their entire extended family? :o

It don't sicken me at all, why would it ?

You've probably got guys spending 300 Pounds per month on cigarettes having a coughing fit cos some guy send his GF in Thailand 300 Pounds per month.

You probably have Teachers in Thailand struggling to pay their rent who are jealous of the Thai women who get people sending them money,

Then you have the poor Farangs in Thailand who have pissed all their money up the wall and are now really struggling who are also jealous of Thai women recieving money, secretly wishing someone would find them desirable enough to send money, knowing deep down that just ain't gonna happen.

I like that many Farangs send money to Thai women, shows that not all are self centered misers who only think of themselves.

Edited by Maigo6

Although this worn out topic seems to come up all the time, I just want to know without going into the rights and wrongs etc, if anyone else finds reading about this practice as sickening as me.

Skint are you ? :o:D:D

I don’t see the problem really. Love is about sharing including material wealth and if a guy falls in love with a girl whose monthly earnings are 50 times less than him naturally he ends up contributing more money percentage wise to the relation.

Neither does it sicken me. Does seem a little sad though, to delude yourself as some do, that they have found true mutual love, when all they have found is an employee that will be gone the moment a monthly payment is missed. Still, if they are happy living in their deluded little world then that's up to them. It's their money after all, and as Maigo points out, people spend their money on plenty of other daft things that ultimately bring them no good.

I like that many Farangs send money to Thai women, shows that not all are self centered misers who only think of themselves.

Those that don't are self centered misers? Really? Or could it be that they have partners who have a bit of self-worth and integrity, and are capable and would prefer to make money themselves?

Those questionaries make me sick,who cares who give who money,if they give money they can spare it.

I have lived here for 6 years and I have seen my dad become one of these people, personally I know since his divorce he hasn't wanted a real relationship and he thinks that this pay as you go deal is actually much better than a natural relationship... Personally I would never pay anyone to be with me, but im 20 fit and healthy (not to mention tall and handsome:P).... and he is 53 fat and always working...

Edited by aussiejosh

I wonder how many Farangs would find it sickening to have someone send them money every month ? :o

Or put it another way. How many farangs would find it sickening to have to get into bed every night with an old dear who looked like their nanny? :D

I have lived here for 6 years and I have seen my dad become one of these people, personally I know since his divorce he hasn't wanted a real relationship and he thinks that this pay as you go deal is actually much better than a natural relationship... Personally I would never pay anyone to be with me, but im 20 fit and healthy (not to mention tall and handsome:P).... and he is 53 fat and always working...

Don't worry mate, there will be a time when you are not. Curious, when you go to the bar, do Thai girls tip you? :o

You've probably got guys spending 300 Pounds per month on cigarettes having a coughing fit cos some guy send his GF in Thailand 300 Pounds per month.

You probably have Teachers in Thailand struggling to pay their rent who are jealous of the Thai women who get people sending them money,

Then you have the poor Farangs in Thailand who have pissed all their money up the wall and are now really struggling who are also jealous of Thai women recieving money, secretly wishing someone would find them desirable enough to send money, knowing deep down that just ain't gonna happen.

Good points there Maigo6. Wasn't meant to be a discussion as its been done before, but cheers anyway.

By the way, no i'm not skint.....for the time being at least!

So we'll tell the story one more time:

When I was a lad some fifty years ago my Dad used to give my Mum money each week to pay for groceries and the like, it was a practice that was repeated throughout the UK where the man was the bread winner and the female looked after the home and perhaps even took care of children. That process of the man giving the woman money didn't sicken me so why should a similar process sicken me today, you f***ing idiot!

Bit strong that, isn't it mate?

I wasn't talking about the process of handing over cash to a loved one. If you actually read the poll question, I wasn't referring to the practice/idea itself, rather the posts concerned with it.

Don't worry mate, there will be a time when you are not. Curious, when you go to the bar, do Thai girls tip you? :o

Unless im married... (**..i know still young and idealistic...**)

I wonder how many Farangs would find it sickening to have someone send them money every month ? :o

Or put it another way. How many farangs would find it sickening to have to get into bed every night with an old dear who looked like their nanny? :D

:D:D:D

Don't worry mate, there will be a time when you are not. Curious, when you go to the bar, do Thai girls tip you? :D

Unless im married... (**..i know still young and idealistic...**)

Believe it or not, they do tip young guys with money of the old ones. hahahaha I have a friend who is always "pimped" by thai girls who are pimped by others (yeah, he is not ashamed to tell, he laugh of them, and the old guys) He is in his 20's model, handsome as hel_l but poor as hel_l as well, and thai girls have no problem in paying him drinks, dinners, trips, clothes... just for the sake of having a guy that they can enjoy, not the old faggots. So, yeah.... he is quite much happy about it. The girls too, the old ones too... happiiiii mak mak!!!!!! :D:o

Maybe some see it as a more honest contract than those that run around with their little wives to Tesco every week, direct debits for the mortgage and the his and her cars and the weekly allowance for clothes etc. Its all about money, all thats different ist how you want to view the transaction.

Such a huge pre occupation with how other people choose to lead their lives all the time. Their money their choice, we get to read about the occasional one that looses out.

This is hardly a 'sickening topic'. Who really cares if a guy send money to his thai sweetheart, thats his problem & her good luck if it happens. From what I see no one is forcing anyone to do anything. Personally I would chose not to do it, but others would, up to them, its their money. :o

me too,i voted no it does n't sicken me,each to their own,i personally would n't do it,but like in any relationship i help out where necessary,if i think it its a legit problem.

i thought the OP said strictly no to getting into all this.but then its like bees to a honey pot i guess.in the end we all pay something if staying in a relationship with thai ladies,just a question of how much,how you view this giving,for example i'm helping out with my g/f dentist bill,does that make me a succour or a nce guy.my g/f took me out for a nice italian meal and paid the lot.the other day i gave a an office friend of hers 5000baht to pay a bill,got it back a week later,no problems.

This is hardly a 'sickening topic'. Who really cares if a guy send money to his thai sweetheart, thats his problem & her good luck if it happens. From what I see no one is forcing anyone to do anything. Personally I would chose not to do it, but others would, up to them, its their money. :D

me too,i voted no it does n't sicken me,each to their own,i personally would n't do it,but like in any relationship i help out where necessary,if i think it its a legit problem.

I find it sickening (too strong a word) that day after day, week after week, month after month and decade after decade this topic keeps bringing up the same old debates. :o

I find it sickening (too strong a word) that day after day, week after week, month after month and decade after decade this topic keeps bringing up the same old debates. :D

One might wonder why you enter yourself into them then. :D

what can i say, its 4pm on a friday and I am lonely. :o

I find it sickening (too strong a word) that day after day, week after week, month after month and decade after decade this topic keeps bringing up the same old debates. :o

Yeah, but it might surprise a few on here to find out that Thai women debate the exact same thing, comparing how much they get. Clicky