400 Baht A Rai Hand Outs To Farmers

Mali1964

Today the local government bank was paying out 400 Baht a Rai for the flood victims that lost their crops in the last harvest.

I helped Mama & Grandma to claim by taking Photos of them with there sorry crop then printed them off a small form had to be filled in but the photo's were required to show the state of the crop, i know its a small amount but better than nothing at all.

Hello Mali1964, my wife's sister got it for 10 rai near Phi Mi here in Korat along with other people in the village.

A lot of that money they will get/got(?) has been used to up the land around their houses. The village across the river is on higher ground and the govt is putting in a big storage pond, so there was a lot of cheaper than normal fill around.

rice555

Hello Mali1964, my wife's sister got it for 10 rai near Phi Mi here in Korat along with other people in the village.

A lot of that money they will get/got(?) has been used to up the land around their houses. The village across the river is on higher ground and the govt is putting in a big storage pond, so there was a lot of cheaper than normal fill around.

rice555

Hello rice555, Glad to hear it was used positively wish you & family well at your next Harvest raising the land will help I'm sure from further flooding.