Satellite Internet Banglamung

Bomonster

I need help from you techys. I live small estate and 4 of us want to share and use voip sometimes all the same time. Can anybody advise me on.....

1.Most reliable company with best speeds (no loss of service outages etc)

2.Speeds needed for VOIP

3.Costs installation plus monthly fee. min contract.

4.which company installs the quickest ie, from order to install and use.

Your Help will be very much appreciated.

You don't say in what area you are.

Indeed, as the above poster indicates, satellite internet gives horrible VOIP connections. There is simply too much delay!

Speed is not really the most important part for good VOIP, jitter, latency and packet loss is important, and they are all bad on internet satellite connections.

Unfortunately, ADSL is pretty much the only way for proper VOIP, or maybe you are lucky that a cable company does cable internet in your area (Banglamung TV and Supernet do this in the Pattaya area).

Check out following test website where you can test the suitability of your connection for VOIP:

http://myspeed.visualware.com/voip/

You don't say in what area you are.

Indeed, as the above poster indicates, satellite internet gives horrible VOIP connections. There is simply too much delay!

Speed is not really the most important part for good VOIP, jitter, latency and packet loss is important, and they are all bad on internet satellite connections.

Unfortunately, ADSL is pretty much the only way for proper VOIP, or maybe you are lucky that a cable company does cable internet in your area (Banglamung TV and Supernet do this in the Pattaya area).

Check out following test website where you can test the suitability of your connection for VOIP:

http://myspeed.visualware.com/voip/

Thanks i am in an area called Takiantia, we have seen TOT vans but only for normal telephone as of yet, what is the best speed for up to 4 neighbours on routers at the same time adsl pllese.