David Beckham And Wife Upset Buddhist Monks In Koh Samui

I cannot believe the foto of "The Beckhams" is anything more than a fake

Can you imagine ,with all their money, that they would be seen on a squalid bed in a poorly furnished room, anywhere

Irritating as they are ,he at least is good at his job , and dresses with flair;

Come on, I think this is a spoof.

Um, Wellington, it's called a stock photo. Probably from a fashion shoot of the Beckhams. I'm sure the author doesn't expect the readers to think that this is a photo of the two in the bedroom of their 400+ million THB playhouse. But they fooled you, so I guess anything is possible. Maybe they need some sort of disclaimer for people like you.

No it didn't fool me

It's a fake foto

LOL... don't feed em .....

totster :o

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So the monks complain about one customer (famous) but appear (at least not reported) not to complain about the company that makes the product or the company that sells the product - maybe a local (Thai) company based on the island?

No that doesn't make headline news. The phrase "Publicity seeking" springs to mind, is that a pure Buddhist concept?

:o

And here is a picture of the Beckham's "Little Hideaway" on the Ban Tai hills:

full_beckham02_wenn2275159.jpg

What's that blue thing on the balcony?

Why I believe it's the ubiquitous Thai blue plastic tarp used to provide shade at just about every food stall and Mom & Pop shop across the country.

What do expect for Half a Billion Baht? Something fancy?

Edited by sriracha john

great photo though really points out what 2 bit ho's footballers wifes are and the fact footballers love paying for sex (see ronaldo for futher information)

Eh, <deleted>? Why does this make his wife a 2-bit whore? ..and if you base the tens of thousands of professional footballers on the mistakes of one rather stupid footballer, then I suppose that makes us all love screwing kids 'cos at least one expat does. Ridiculous.

And to other posters...

As to why does he deserve his money, football (soccer) stars still earn less on average than America baseball and American Football stars. While I have never been a Spice Girl groupie, they are no different than many boy and girl bands - all image and little talent. The only reason she still has the money is because she was wise enough to make sound investments and get good management, whereas most such 'musicians' usually blow it all believing it forever. They do do stuff for charity, but why should they give all their money away. Think of the massive payouts some Hollywood stars get - tens of millions for a single film sometimes - they raise money sure, but they don't give it all away either. Why should they? Have you?

Good points. Can't really see why people love to hate the Beckhams - but it is the fashionable thing to do it seems. What's their crime? Too rich and successful? I know some don't like the way they aggressively market themselves, but who really cares - up to them i say. Stop with your jealousy people!

Well said mate !!!!!!!!!!! my sentiments exactly ,,,, I cannot stand ANYTHING to do with football or the bloody spice girls ,,,,,,,, but give them a break ,, they may have been very lucky in life but they are a good clean living family and have invested their money very wisely ,,,,,,,,unlike some of our other high profile ( superstars ?? ) that have done nothing with their good fortune other than piss it up the wall or shoot it up their arms ,,,,,,, good on em I would love them for neighbours ,,,,,, green monsters go and eat the mozzies :o

Whoops. For what it's worth, I too like the Beckhams. If anyone is prepared to be interviewed by Ali G for comic relif is all right in my books. Besides without that interview we would not be graced by one of his classic questions. "When Brooklyn grows up, do you want him to be a footballer like his father, or a singer like.......pause......Mariah Carey?"

Oops, my bad, I have terrible math. missed a zero on the calculator. Anyway, 10 million pounds for a man whose current contract with the LA Galaxy nets him 650 million dollars a year, plus his endorsements, plus his wife's endorsements plus investments.

Still small potatoes I say :D

But, as you said, this house apparently doesn't even belong to the Beckhams :D

I think that is 650 million dollars over the space of his 5 or 6 year contract that he signed..... still the house looks a tad expensive for my liking :o