I Am Cheated In Bangkok Airport Part-2

liberiosyah

Well actually the Head Bank Manager called the guy who cheated me...We even spoke to him on the phone in the bank office as he plead to us that he would like to deliver the money personally to us....

Well i knew that he wanted to know where we lives but we told him that we are not interested in knowing any idiots like him......

Futhur more he said that its not his falult that the Camera is not working..But we told him thats non of our concern....We even treathen him to sue him and the bank in Court if we do not get the money now....

But as for the Idiot guy ..He think he will get the AXE....

THis if for everyone farang out ther to remember my case.....

LISTEN HERE ALL FOREIGNER IN THAILAND NEVER GIVE UP,IF WE THINK THAT WE'RE TELLING THE TRUTH THEN GO ON FIGHT TILL YOU WIN...NEVER GIVE UP...AFTERALL THIS IS GOD'S WORLD..AND ITS OWNED BY THE ALMIGHTY WE ARE JUST LIVING IN THIS WORLD NOT FOR LONG...IF WE'RE DOING THE TRUTH THEN GOD WILL HELP US ACHIVES THE TRUTH....REMEMBER THIS IS THAILAND BUT ITS NOT OWNED BY THAIS...ITS OWN BUT THE ALMIGHTY GOD'S...

THEY THAIS CANT DO ANYTHING TO US ...IF NOBODY HERE IS TO HELP US ..THEN WE COULD SEEK HELP FROM OUR EMBASSY OR THE UNITED NATION ...

Well, ok, you won and I think we are all happy for you. But perhaps now you should let it go 'cause from your capitalization in the quote above some people (at least myself) might start to wonder about the validity of this whole post.

Well, ok, you won and I think we are all happy for you. But perhaps now you should let it go 'cause from your capitalization in the quote above some people (at least myself) might start to wonder about the validity of this whole post.

I must admit, I had my doubts from the start.

If you have high ranking contacts, you don't use them for trivial matters.

I very nearly asked a question about one of the so called contacts, to check the validity, I may still do.

No matter who you are with or without contact ..You can win if ur smart enough to outrun them in the whole scenarios....Be calm,smart,and when you think you could strike go on a full force....As i told everyone $100 is not a matter for me...My family have got a very good conection in Thailand...Thats why im using my conection even for those small cases,

As i am married to a Thai NAtionality and expecting a baby in a couple of month i am very concern to my child and would like the baby to learn from these mistakes that happens to me...And perhap who knows my child could be a leader in Thailand and could bust all those corruption and iressponsible people..

BO MATTER WHO YOU ARE JUST GO FOR IT ....JUSTICE WILL BE DONE...FOR THOSE PEOPL WHO CRITISIES ME GOOD LUCK TO YOU IN BANGKOK,THAILAND AND MAY YOU ARE RESCUED SOMEDAY....

IVE NEVER BEEN CHEATED SO WHEN THESE HAPPENS AS I TOLD MY CONTACT ..THEY WERE ALL VERY ANGRY AT THE PERSON WHO DID THIS..AS I COME FROM A VERY REPUTABLE ROYAL FAMILY..

The last time we arrived at BKK airport, I had a feeling that the exchange clerk short-changed me. If so, it was the first time ever, in over 20 years of living and visiting in LOS.

We arrived about 11 pm local time, from Sydney, slightly dishevelled, if you know what I mean, and I couldn't be sure if he got me, but now I have a funny feeling that he did.

Okay, next time, I will ask my wife to do the exchange (she is Thai) and I will watch.

While agreeing that you should not let the bank staff defraud you like that, I must ask the question, how far do you think you would have got if you did not have your connections!!! ?

It was their pressure not yours that resolved the problem. The ordinary joe in the street will not be able to do this. So all your cajoling to keep chasing up the problem is, quite frankly, <deleted>!!

While agreeing that you should not let the bank staff defraud you like that, I must ask the question, how far do you think you would have got if you did not have your connections!!! ?

It was their pressure not yours that resolved the problem. The ordinary joe in the street will not be able to do this. So all your cajoling to keep chasing up the problem is, quite frankly, <deleted>!!

Trouble with a banker ... hmmmm what rhymes with that ? :o

if i cant get my $100 i will meet my Ambasidor which will take these case seriously and also my dad will come over to bangkok

:D:D:D

yeah, well my dads bigger than your dad so you just better watch out !!!

and my dad is a police officer so there. I wonder how far through the long grass that that Ambassador would go to get the hundred back. :o

After seeing the first message in this thread, I didn't return until now.... Kinda figured it would end badly for him here- at his own hands, too.... :o

Too much medication, or not enough, Granny used to say... :D

Edited by Ajarn

Ok it my turn for my few bahts worth. I also have many great contacts since i have been here for a few years now and married as well. I told my family here and co-workers about this story. I was not surprised to hear them laugh at this matter and think the person was nuts. Not only that, but they wanted to know if you really think your contacts are going to like the idea of you using their names to further your own goals? I mean come on, your dad flying here to save his little babys 100bucks?????? This story has been good for a few laughs. I dont know about the rest of you... but this stinks like a phony teachers degree written on A-4 paper from the usa. Just doesn't exist. Can we make a new topic here in these forums? We can call it (Let me tell a little story).

100 bucks and daddy comes to his babys rescue hahaha this is going to make me at least laugh at it for a few days.

yeah offcourse $100 is not abig deal to me...But let me tell ya something..Ive never been cheatedbefore..So this is my first ...Well i did all this just forthe sake of revenge to that old piesce of shit exchange cleark...So that he will learn his lesson not to fool around with any foreighner here....I am doing all these for the foreighner so that this old bastard will not cheated any single souyl anymore...For every1 info that guy have been axe...

good day

After seeing the first message in this thread, I didn't return until now....  Kinda figured it would end badly for him here- at his own hands, too....  :o

Oh, you're just too smart (and loaded with the patience of Job) for us poor unfortunates who do run into problems occasionally, and have the disgraceful tendency to get upset now and then; you superior specimen and master of condescension -- thanks for your wisdom, Your Excellency!

After seeing the first message in this thread, I didn't return until now....  Kinda figured it would end badly for him here- at his own hands, too....  :o

Oh, you're just too smart (and loaded with the patience of Job) for us poor unfortunates who do run into problems occasionally, and have the disgraceful tendency to get upset now and then; you superior specimen and master of condescension -- thanks for your wisdom, Your Excellency!

You're welcome, my son :D

yeah offcourse $100 is not abig deal to me...But let me tell ya something..Ive never been cheatedbefore..So this is my first ...Well i did all this just forthe sake of revenge to that old piesce of shit exchange cleark...So that he will learn his lesson not to fool around with any foreighner here....I am doing all these for the foreighner so that this old bastard will not cheated any single souyl anymore...For every1 info that guy have been axe...

good day

I thought that royalty would be able to write properly.

I'd say too much medication:D

Edited by Neeranam

THEY THAIS CANT DO ANYTHING TO US ...IF NOBODY HERE IS TO HELP US ..THEN WE COULD SEEK HELP FROM OUR EMBASSY OR THE UNITED NATION ...

:o Thats got to be the funniest thing I have read all day!!! Cheers for the laffs mate!

yeah offcourse $100 is not abig deal to me...But let me tell ya something..Ive never been cheatedbefore..So this is my first ...Well i did all this just forthe sake of revenge to that old piesce of shit exchange cleark...So that he will learn his lesson not to fool around with any foreighner here....I am doing all these for the foreighner so that this old bastard will not cheated any single souyl anymore...For every1 info that guy  have been axe...

good day

I love it, "liberiosyah", keep 'em coming. elmonkeyachismclrd9mp.gif

After seeing the first message in this thread, I didn't return until now....  Kinda figured it would end badly for him here- at his own hands, too....  :D

Ajarn...... you are just going to have to get a better class of subjects....... Some of them are starting to get a little lippy,,,,,,,off with their lips..... preferrably just a wee bit above the shoulders.

"for us poor unfortunates who do run into problems occasionally" Most, I say most of the time caused by their own piss-head-iness paying too much attention to the bottle and not enough attention to their own image and actions.

Now to the his *ssholiness liberlipmore...

yeah offcourse $100 is not abig deal to me...But let me tell ya something..Ive never been cheatedbefore..So this is my first ...Well i did all this just forthe sake of revenge to that old piesce of shit exchange cleark...So that he will learn his lesson not to fool around with any foreighner here....I am doing all these for the foreighner so that this old bastard will not cheated any single souyl anymore...For every1 info that guy  have been axe...

good day

Don't know about the rest of you, but I think that this jerk [liberace or whatever] has been putting us all on from the beginning.... go back over his posts and see where he can spell certain words in some cases and where in a later post he screws them up... the same as someone with an sub-normal mentality, writing and screwing up purposely... does sound familiar though, perhaps I read this work before....

Forget the fact of what he says as being just a big crock.. The only reason big daddy would come to his rescue for $100 would be because someone was picking on a 'retarded' child who somehow got away from the sitter. [sorry I forgot Royalty, make that minder] As well may be the case.

No, I think the poster is an imposter..... 'the imposter poster', just having a go at all of the members, because no one, no matter how much of a bubble head writing in a language other than his native language, could or would want people to read it.

However, it does put me in a frame of mind that I haven't been in for maybe 30 or so years. Those somewhat older may remember an old Steve McQueen movie, I think with Ali McGraw, where they got their hands on some bank money and were trying to get to Mexico...... I cannot remember any time since where I was so rooting for the bad guys to win and get away.

Thank you IMPOSTER POSTER, for giving me those good thoughts and feelings again, because if I see another post of your drivel, I will send some money to the so called bad guy so he can use some of his contacts to come and kick your *ss.

Look at the bright side ego maniac, at least you generated 4 pages of comment even if you wrote half yourself. :o

OH WHAT A GREAT MORNING ...... JUST TO BE ABLE TO EXPRESS ONE SELF... GOOD MORNING THAILAND

After seeing the first message in this thread, I didn't return until now....  Kinda figured it would end badly for him here- at his own hands, too....  :D

Ajarn...... you are just going to have to get a better class of subjects....... Some of them are starting to get a little lippy,,,,,,,off with their lips..... preferrably just a wee bit above the shoulders.

"for us poor unfortunates who do run into problems occasionally" Most, I say most of the time caused by their own piss-head-iness paying too much attention to the bottle and not enough attention to their own image and actions.

Now to the his *ssholiness liberlipmore...

good day

Don't know about the rest of you, but I think that this jerk [liberace or whatever] has been putting us all on from the beginning.... go back over his posts and see where he can spell certain words in some cases and where in a later post he screws them up... the same as someone with an sub-normal mentality, writing and screwing up purposely... does sound familiar though, perhaps I read this work before....

Forget the fact of what he says as being just a big crock.. The only reason big daddy would come to his rescue for $100 would be because someone was picking on a 'retarded' child who somehow got away from the sitter. [sorry I forgot Royalty, make that minder] As well may be the case.

No, I think the poster is an imposter..... 'the imposter poster', just having a go at all of the members, because no one, no matter how much of a bubble head writing in a language other than his native language, could or would want people to read it.

However, it does put me in a frame of mind that I haven't been in for maybe 30 or so years. Those somewhat older may remember an old Steve McQueen movie, I think with Ali McGraw, where they got their hands on some bank money and were trying to get to Mexico...... I cannot remember any time since where I was so rooting for the bad guys to win and get away.

Thank you IMPOSTER POSTER, for giving me those good thoughts and feelings again, because if I see another post of your drivel, I will send some money to the so called bad guy so he can use some of his contacts to come and kick your *ss.

Look at the bright side ego maniac, at least you generated 4 pages of comment even if you wrote half yourself. :o

OH WHAT A GREAT MORNING ...... JUST TO BE ABLE TO EXPRESS ONE SELF... GOOD MORNING THAILAND

So well said :D