Thong Lor To Suvarnabhumi

agentom

hello thai visans, my first post here :D ill be needing some help. how can i go to suvarnabhumi from thong lor by bus?

my wife's arrival time is around 11pm, is the bus still have service at that time? thanks. :o

Edited by agentom

hello thai visans, my first post here :D ill be needing some help. how can i go to suvarnabhumi from thong lor by bus?

my wife's arrival time is around 11pm, is the bus still have service at that time? thanks. :o

Waow...... i think there is a white airport bus which goes up and down Sukhumvit. Look it up.

forget that airportEXPRESSbus-@ 150 and a unreliable service (they don expect anyone to come back-so they often simply skip he returns)

the BMTA bus nr 552 starts at Klong Toey depot-and runs via Asoke (sirikit centre)-then Sukhumvit-all the way to Bang Na-then via Bang Plee to Swampy BUS terminal. there are reputedly also VANS (rot tua) only from ONNUT BTS-also nr 552. bus cost 34 bt/ride., vans 40 or 50

during day it runs regularly. last trip-thats a big secret-as with any State Thai website-theirs is also useless-it USED to run 24 hrs-but only every hour or so at night, say from 22.00. I have regularly seen it starting at klong Toey (near the tesco) at 21.00 or so-but nver was there later. it will NOT be quick-and also -note the route-most people would expect it to run via Onnu road-it does NOT. However currenly all Swampy busroutes seem to be transferred to some private operator wit the brand new Chinese yellow gasbuses-this may have happened or happen shortly with the 552 also

if you live at the other side of 55-near Phetbrui-it may work out quikcer to use bus 11 to the end=Prawet and then use bus 550-aliog same road=Lard Krabang to swampy.

at busterminal-use free white shuttle-it now serves FIRST level 4=dep, then sprials down to 2=arrivals-then returns to Busterminal-this ued to be 2 separate lines

Dunno if it is too late, day I mean.

Go here for all the lowdown on busses.

http://www.bangkokairportonline.com/node/56

no-not at all late-this site itself is outdated for at least 2 years-it does not show all buslines and also show routes that have been stopped since-and does not say anyting about what OP asked-like last times etc. 1 or 2 days later dont mind at all anymore then

• 2 weeks later...