Shoe Man Needs His Shoes

Gaccha

I live in bangkok but discovered a fantastic shoe shop in Khorat's The Mall. Problem is: I can't remember the name and I will not visit Khorat anytime soon.

You walk through the main entrance (with Yayoi on your right) and on the right side as you keep walking are two shoe shops next to each other. Both are actually owned by the same company. The one I like has a narrow shopface and is mostly red in branding (from memory).

I really like the shoes there, can a Khorat inhabitant tell me the name. I know they have branches in Bangkok but don't know where...

And if you know their website, that would be a bonus :o

Edited by Gaccha

• 2 weeks later...
I live in bangkok but discovered a fantastic shoe shop in Khorat's The Mall. Problem is: I can't remember the name and I will not visit Khorat anytime soon.

You walk through the main entrance (with Yayoi on your right) and on the right side as you keep walking are two shoe shops next to each other. Both are actually owned by the same company. The one I like has a narrow shopface and is mostly red in branding (from memory).

I really like the shoes there, can a Khorat inhabitant tell me the name. I know they have branches in Bangkok but don't know where...

And if you know their website, that would be a bonus :D

That must be someone who lives in Khorat who strolls through The Mall.... please,,, :o

Hello Gaccha, is that McD's on the L/H as you come in? Past the isle R/H that has the moving stair and also leads to kids rides and crap if walk into the other room? On the R/H far corner is Watson's, to your L is the magazines??? If this is the place, after Watson's Tajinis or somthing. Next 'Bata' and then 'Foot In' and then goldshop I think.

I wasn't looking at shoes, the free A/C and the view.

rice555

Hello Gaccha, is that McD's on the L/H as you come in? Past the isle R/H that has the moving stair and also leads to kids rides and crap if walk into the other room? On the R/H far corner is Watson's, to your L is the magazines??? If this is the place, after Watson's Tajinis or somthing. Next 'Bata' and then 'Foot In' and then goldshop I think.

rice555

I reckon the shop is Bata... because it was branded red. It was the small shoeshop next to the big shoeshop. Apparently, they are both owned by the same company...

Anyone done any further walk-ins through Khorat's Mall. Rice555 has got the entrance door right- McDs on your left as you go in and then walk straight ahead...

rice555

I reckon the shop is Bata... because it was branded red. It was the small shoeshop next to the big shoeshop. Apparently, they are both owned by the same company...

Anyone done any further walk-ins through Khorat's Mall. Rice555 has got the entrance door right- McDs on your left as you go in and then walk straight ahead...

Try asking the question on www.koratfarang.com

Hello coventry, I'm not a member of the other board, my info is in pictures, but can't send anymore as I'm maxed out on T-V.

Is living in Korat(Muang), and going to The Mall Korat from Aug. 2000 4-6 times a week make me a koratfarang?

rice555

Hello coventry, I'm not a member of the other board, my info is in pictures, but can't send anymore as I'm maxed out on T-V.

Is living in Korat(Muang), and going to The Mall Korat from Aug. 2000 4-6 times a week make me a koratfarang?

rice555

I wish I knew what you're talking about ? If you're not a member of the mentioned forum then join. It's not hard and the members are very co-operative. Nice wind up 'rice555'. Edited by coventry