Embassy Closed

came all the way out here to take girlfreind to embassy for visa now they are closed.

obviously i am very sorry for all involved in disaster but what can i do??

cant come back for another nine months!

anybody have any ideas or maybe contacts at embassy?

any advice much appreciated.

thanxx

You should probably ask moderator to move this to visas and migration to other countries for more response. After going back two months see you are talking about a visa to allow you to get married so those that read that topic are the best to advise you. If you can not be here I would make copies of your tickets and a letter that you had tried to attend but am sure you will get better advise if you move this thread.

came all the way out here to take girlfreind to embassy for visa now they are closed.

thanxx

schmokinn 2004-11-28 23:06:58 Post #54

Group: Members

Member No.: 13,778

well my vote definitely goes to women from udon...they seem gfenerally to have the most stunners percentage wise...met a gorgeous 18 yr old there with the best attitude i have ever come across!!

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...60entry221860

I thought your married her!!!

Although closed to personal callers the embassy is accepting postal applications. Therefore, whilst you're in Thailand, your wife can submit an application form to Visa Section, British Embassy, 1031 Wireless Rd., Bangkok 10330 and they should then phone/write to her with a date for interview. I wouldn't pay or submit any supporting evidence at this point, but wait for the interview.

Cheers,

Scouse.

i was not present when my fiancee submitted her application and although it never officially mentioned it they frowned upon the fact that i was not there.

if you can be there... even if it means staying longer. but that is only my opinion. there are more experienced folks in this forum.

thanxx

schmokinn 2004-11-28 23:06:58 Post #54

Group: Members

Member No.: 13,778

well my vote definitely goes to women from udon...they seem gfenerally to have the most stunners percentage wise...met a gorgeous 18 yr old there with the best attitude i have ever come across!!

http://www.thaivisa.com/forum/index.php?sh...60entry221860

I thought your married her!!!