Apartment Advice

Phukethunter

Hi,

I am new to BKK. I just bought a condo in BKK and need to figure out exactly where to go for:

* Kitchen Design/Outfitters

* Flooring suppliers (bamboo or hardwood)

* Someone who can provide integrated home audio systems and lighting

Any other advice on fitting out a new apartment and a general area on where to "shop" is also helpful.

Thank you.

Hi,

I am new to BKK. I just bought a condo in BKK and need to figure out exactly where to go for:

* Kitchen Design/Outfitters

* Flooring suppliers (bamboo or hardwood)

* Someone who can provide integrated home audio systems and lighting

Any other advice on fitting out a new apartment and a general area on where to "shop" is also helpful.

Thank you.

Mate, head to the "Do It Yourself Housing Topic on TV" or the Real Estate one.

dont know where your Condo is located, but the upper floors of THE MALL BANGKAPI as well as SEACON SQUARE should give you a pretty good first overview of what is available, reasonable and how much it costs. both malls are not far from each other, are huge and as well have a large variety to cater for anyone who would want to fit out an apartment / Condo. And then, when you are already in that area, travel a few kilometers further down SRINAKHARIN ROAD to the excellent LIVING MALL MEGASTORE at Bangna-Trat-Road near Central Bangna. so far the best place I found in Thailand for anything related to furniture.

As for the flooring, you could as well try any HOME PRO - Store (the one at Central Chitlom is centrally located). They are not cheap, but the service is usually pretty good, and they do have several english speakers.

dont know where your Condo is located, but the upper floors of THE MALL BANGKAPI as well as SEACON SQUARE should give you a pretty good first overview of what is available, reasonable and how much it costs. both malls are not far from each other, are huge and as well have a large variety to cater for anyone who would want to fit out an apartment / Condo. And then, when you are already in that area, travel a few kilometers further down SRINAKHARIN ROAD to the excellent LIVING MALL MEGASTORE at Bangna-Trat-Road near Central Bangna. so far the best place I found in Thailand for anything related to furniture.

As for the flooring, you could as well try any HOME PRO - Store (the one at Central Chitlom is centrally located). They are not cheap, but the service is usually pretty good, and they do have several english speakers.

thank you. helpful.

thank you. helpful.

you are welcome :o

let us sometimes know how it was going.....

oh, I forgot to add that the correct name of the place at Bangna-Trat road is actually "INDEX LIVING MALL"

Edited by siam2007

thank you. helpful.

you are welcome :o

let us sometimes know how it was going.....

oh, I forgot to add that the correct name of the place at Bangna-Trat road is actually "INDEX LIVING MALL"

Try Homepro for furniture its good.