Tiger Woods Penta Racial?

eggomaniac

I thought Tiger Woods was Thai and Black.

According to this 'Entry', he is also farang, aboriginal and Chinese?

TRUE?

quotations.gif

race

Growing up, I came up with this name: I'm a Cablinasian.

Tiger Woods: explaining his rejection of 'African-American' as the term to describe his Caucasian, Afro-American, Native American, Thai, and Chinese ancestry; interview, 21 April 1997

Did you know, and please this is documented, that Woods Senior, before Tiger was even born decided to have a son that would become a world famous athlete, but then turn into a World saviour? [NOW is a good as time as ever Tiger :o ]

originally it was going to be football, but he decided on golf

He went into the marines to gain mental toughness, then went into the Comms Corp to be able to teach media relations to his phenom. He dumped his wife and kids to get an Asian mother for the mental aspects to be combined with black physique.

if you think I'm off the old rocker check this out>

http://sports.espn.go.com/espn/page2/story...p;sportCat=golf

If you can find the Sports Illustrated interview with papa Woods it's QUITE A READ.

It is either the MOST amazing thing you could read, OR the MOST ridiculous.

SI; 'you mean he is going to be famous like Robinson and Ashe

EW; NO renown like King and Ghandi. When Tiger met Mandella at 18, that was the first time he was in the same room with an equal.

---

Logically there are only 2 possibilities. Earl Woods was a A. Prophet or a B.raving maniac who lucked out.

For either case, Tiger should attempt to fulfill the Destiny his dad planned out for him, BECAUSE

A. well, simply, he is a world saviour, but

if B. in the truly Thai sense, he should 'save face' for his father and at least put on a show

If not, Tiger makes the Hall of Fame, but his dad will be remembered in history as a bit of a nut case.

If anybody finds my comments too frank, ya just aint use to honesty.

Actually, I can't help believing that Earl Woods was right, so I mean no disrespect. He saw the deep crap the World was in and ways to correct it, so brought a solution into the World.

Quite simply, if cheap labor, in any corner of the World was outlawed, Fair Trade, Fair World and and if Lending above the ability to repay was stoppped, everybody in the World would have a job.

Lending, for anything, including credit cards should NOT exceed 5%.

His Mother is Thai, his Father is Black American. What"s your problem?

you can NOT read? is YOUR problem!

the Original Post, look carefully now, is purported to be a quote by Tiger Woods in the Oxford Dictionary of QUOTATIONS

I am just asking if it is actually true, dimmed light.

I, like everyone, thought He was black and Thai, but they quote HIM as saying he is 5 races!?

It LOOKS official!, but might be a hoax?

I'm just curious is all and you are just a flamer.

Edited by eggomaniac

Did you know, and please this is documented, that Woods Senior, before Tiger was even born decided to have a son that would become a world famous athlete, but then turn into a World saviour? [NOW is a good as time as ever Tiger :o ]

He went into the marines to gain mental toughness, then went into the Comms Corp to be able to teach media relations to his phenom. He dumped his wife and kids to get an Asian mother for the mental aspects to be combined with black physique.

If you can find the Sports Illustrated interview with papa Woods it's QUITE A READ.

EW; NO renown like King and Ghandi. When Tiger met Mandella at 18, that was the first time he was in the same room with an equal.

---

Logically there are only 2 possibilities. Earl Woods was a A. Prophet or a B.raving maniac who lucked out.

For either case, Tiger should attempt to fulfill the Destiny his dad planned out for him, BECAUSE

if B. in the truly Thai sense, he should 'save face' for his father and at least put on a show

If not, Tiger makes the Hall of Fame, but his dad will be remembered in history as a bit of a nut case.

Actually, I can't help believing that Earl Woods was right, so I mean no disrespect. He saw the deep crap the World was in and ways to correct it, so brought a solution into the World.

Quite simply, if cheap labor, in any corner of the World was outlawed, Fair Trade, Fair World and and if Lending above the ability to repay was stoppped, everybody in the World would have a job.

Deep stuff here. After Tiger finishes with golf - he will run for the office of Secretary General of the UN.

As for Earl the profit - he made that stuff up while sucking back Singhas in a beer bar in Pattaya while on R&R.

As for being Penta Racial - I suggest that if you go back and look at your roots / family tree, chances are you are a Heinz 57 like the rest of us.

---

Deep stuff here. After Tiger finishes with golf - he will run for the office of Secretary General of the UN.

As for Earl the profit - he made that stuff up while sucking back Singhas in a beer bar in Pattaya while on R&R.

As for being Penta Racial - I suggest that if you go back and look at your roots / family tree, chances are you are a Heinz 57 like the rest of us.

vaguely interesting, almost humouress

Why exactly do you and your lame brain buddy decide to come into my thread and violate the anti flaming rule with your rude and ignorant comments?

I have in laws in Chon Buri and am the type which would have actually assisted in any way with your big phat 'dream' of retiring in Chon buri.

----------

Neither one of you have the slightest clue if the Post I found on Google is true or not, so you have nothing constructive to clarify whether it is a hoax or not.

You jump into a thread to start a fight, then tell me to grow up? sheesh

---

If i began swacking both your heads from side to side I get I would get the retaliation penalty.

why not just screw off?

Edited by eggomaniac

note to flamers --- I never started this topic to personally attack anyone, especially mental midgets. The only reasons for you posts was to be disruptive and, i see you do the same in other threads

note to any mods --- please remove the flamers' posts they were unwelcome, rude and off topic

note to normal people --- I really am curious about the post i found on Google concerning one of the most famous men in the world --- if, like BKK, it is is meaningless to you I don't really need to hear about it,WHY would you waste your time?] but if you have any information that would clarify if Tiger Woods has 5 different ethnic backgrounds let me know. I find it interesting.

PM would be okay so the flamers don't set on you as well.

-------

if the blog was not moderated i would make mince meat out of them

:o

Originally I was hoping this would click with one of 78% of TV members that smart and helpful.

Most of the folks in here I would grant honoray Canuck status upon, whereas some canucks act like, rhymes with banks.

dumb nuts u can have the last word, go for it

note to flamers --- I never started this topic to personally attack anyone, especially mental midgets. The only reasons for you posts was to be disruptive and, i see you do the same in other threads

note to any mods --- please remove the flamers' posts they were unwelcome, rude and off topic

note to normal people --- I really am curious about the post i found on Google concerning one of the most famous men in the world --- if, like BKK, it is is meaningless to you I don't really need to hear about it,WHY would you waste your time?] but if you have any information that would clarify if Tiger Woods has 5 different ethnic backgrounds let me know. I find it interesting.

PM would be okay so the flamers don't set on you as well.

-------

if the blog was not moderated i would make mince meat out of them

:o

Originally I was hoping this would click with one of 78% of TV members that smart and helpful.

Most of the folks in here I would grant honoray Canuck status upon, whereas some canucks act like, rhymes with banks.

dumb nuts u can have the last word, go for it

hillarious, in the first line you say note to flamers, then cry for help in the second, and in the third become a flamer yourself?

Ok, back on topic and serious now - why the curiosity of Tiger's ethnic make-up?

here is a statement he released to the media when he started golf I guess. Sorry, but it doesn't imply he will save the world one day.

MEDIA STATEMENT:

The purpose of this statement is to explain my heritage for the benefit of members of the media who may be seeing me play for the first time. It is the final and only comment I will make regarding the issue.

My parents have taught me to always be proud of my ethnic background. Please rest assured that is, and always will be, the case - past, present, and future.

The media has portrayed me as African-America; sometimes, Asian. In fact, I am both.

Yes, I am the product of two great cultures, one African-American and the other Asian.

On my father's side, I am African-American. On my mother's side, I am Thai. Truthfully, I feel very fortunate, and EQUALLY PROUD, to be both African-American and Asian!

The critical and fundamental point is that ethnic background and/or composition should NOT make a difference. It does NOT make a difference to me. The bottom line is that I am an American...and proud of it!

That is who I am and what I am. Now, with your cooperation, I hope I can just be a golfer and a human being.

Signed,

TIGER WOODS

and this from wiki...

One quarter Thai, one quarter African American, one quarter Chinese, one eighth Native American and one eighth Dutch.

The golf star, Eldrick tiger Woods was born in California USA. His father Earl Woods was of mixed ethnicity namely half African-American, a quarter Chinese and a quarter American Indian. His mother Kultida is also of mixed ethnicity, she is half Thai, a quarter Chinese and a quarter Dutch. He is a practicing Buddhist.

Holy cow.

Simple question turning into a flame war among Canadians - not even remotely connected to the topic. However it's interesting to read about Tiger... he's for sure one handsome guy, regardless what races he's made of.

Aren't we all somewhat mixed? I'm Caucasian, sure, but what exactly? Father German (several generations back), mother half Romanian..... so am I quarter Slavic, no?

Kind regards.....

Thanh

With no flames :

This story surface when he was asked to take the Thai nationality.

Tiger was look down when his was a kid on Thai golf clubs by other people from more ISO back ground, and he have a bitter feeling toward it.

Perhaps true or not

I had 1 short conversation with K. Kultida and 2 long conversations with Earl Woods on 2 visits to the family home while the family was still living in SoCal. I missed getting to meet Tiger both times .. he was at Stanford.

K. Kultida told me a few humorous bits about Tiger. Earl came across as a very thoughtful man and proud father .. and a bit philosophical. He didn't sound like any version of a nut case.

As for Tiger and Thailand, one of my Thai friends related that Tiger was poorly treated by Thailand before he became famous.

How about his name 'Tiger' deriving from a Vietnamese soldier?

John.....

And Tiger's new son being called Charlie (charlie = viet cong)..weird.

Irony, perhaps ..

The name could be after Charlie Sifford .. "Charles Sifford (born June 2, 1922) was a African American professional golfer who helped to desegregate the PGA of America." http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charlie_Sifford