Weekend In Pattaya

mail4matt

Hi,

I'm planning a weekend getaway from Bangkok with some colleagues at the school I work in. Hopefully, we'll be arriving in Pattaya late-morning to lunchtime on Saturday.

I'm looking for ideas on cheap guesthouses/hotels for a group of 10-15 people (that will acccomodate Phillipinos as well as Falang), and good places to eat/drink...

Also, I need a meeting point to start the evening (where any stragglers can catch up and meet us), any ideas? Somewhere central(ish)?

All ideas will be taken into consideration.

Cheers!

Hi,

I'm planning a weekend getaway from Bangkok with some colleagues at the school I work in. Hopefully, we'll be arriving in Pattaya late-morning to lunchtime on Saturday.

I'm looking for ideas on cheap guesthouses/hotels for a group of 10-15 people (that will acccomodate Phillipinos as well as Falang), and good places to eat/drink...

Also, I need a meeting point to start the evening (where any stragglers can catch up and meet us), any ideas? Somewhere central(ish)?

All ideas will be taken into consideration.

Cheers!

More Cheap Charlies on the way to Pattaya..... :o:D

Welcome Plaza Hotel or Beverly Plaza Hotel have a variety of nationalities stop there at about 850 Baht a night.

Or the Sawasdee on Soi Buakhao if that's too expensive for you.

Central meeting place? The outdoor beer/food area at the new Avenue Mall? Or the Pattaya Beer Garden on the pier at the South Rd. end of Walking Street