Alan Sadd Back In Samui?

The latest issue of Samui Express (6 feb-18 feb) claims to have interviued the new manager for coco and that he stated Alan Said was in Taiwan collecting founds. He also said that Alan in an e-mail promised to come to a meeting on the 6th of februari. A meeting with the investors if i remember correctly. Anyway, its now the 12th. Did he come?

Anybody know?

The latest issue of Samui Express (6 feb-18 feb) claims to have interviued the new manager for coco and that he stated Alan Said was in Taiwan collecting founds. He also said that Alan in an e-mail promised to come to a meeting on the 6th of februari. A meeting with the investors if i remember correctly. Anyway, its now the 12th. Did he come?

Anybody know?

I don't have the paper here in front of me, but I believe it said that Sadd said he "may" go to that meeting...but in any event, consider the source :o ...how many years has he been in HK or Taiwan or wherever on the verge of receiving imminent loads of funding...why would anyone believe anything he says..which has to make it somewhat difficult to get people, respectable, law abiding people, to give him money, now, in the current global depression!...he is one of those guys...in general, property agents/developers, as soon as mouth open...lie come out :D ...thank karma it finally caught up with this particular one and his "empire" :D

Mattias, just out of curiosity, why do you care personally about whether this Man comes back ot the Island or doesn't ??

Does it influence you either way if he does or doesn't ??

Not stirring here, i'm just curious ??

Does it influence you in either way if i have reasons to care about this or not?

Im also just curious.

Mattias, just out of curiosity, why do you care personally about whether this Man comes back ot the Island or doesn't ??

Does it influence you in either way if i have reasons to care about this or not?

Im also just curious.

I asked a question regarding a Post YOU started Mattias so please don't answer my question with another one, it really isn't polite... :o

But anyway, i think your answer actually answers my original question anyway, thanks Mattias... :D

Im also just curious.

I asked a question regarding a Post YOU started Mattias so please don't answer my question with another one, it really isn't polite... :o

But anyway, i think your answer actually answers my original question anyway, thanks Mattias... :D

Msingh, why dont you start a new style. Read the topic title, and if you have nothing to contribute you actually dont have to post. What is this urgent need to highjack threads with your bs?

Im also just curious.

Msingh, why dont you start a new style. Read the topic title, and if you have nothing to contribute you actually dont have to post. What is this urgent need to highjack threads with your bs?

You're absolutely full of absolute %&^ Mrs Bucket & have FAR too much time on your Hands me thinks... :D

Edited by MSingh

Do you missread the topic? The topic of this thread is if Alan Sadd is back in Samui. Its not "what do msingh think?". Possibly the only one interessted in that is you.

Get a life.

You're absolutely full of absolute %&^ Mrs Bucket & have FAR too much time on your Hands me thinks...

can we bring this thread back to the original topic???????

thanks

This was not the place for this question and i found my answers already as have most lightly anybody that needed it, on other places.

Moderation, whenever you are ready you are more than welcome to push the botton. I dont see the need of this thread here, its bringin nothing but bs.

Edited by mattias33

This was not the place for this question and i found my answers already as have most lightly anybody that needed it, on other places.

Moderation, whenever you are ready you are more than welcome to push the botton. I dont see the need of this thread here, its bringin nothing but bs.

Can you then supply the answer to your OP for those that might? be interested

how about the fact we live here, care about the island and he and his cadre/ilk are among the worst things to happen to Samui's image :o

how about the fact we live here, care about the island and he and his cadre/ilk are among the worst things to happen to Samui's image :o

Barstool #1 and #2 have been reduced to a table of one. Alan has been given a chance by his international investors, to make good on his original claims, we'll see how this plays out. The need to fix past wrongs on the island and hundreds of investors remains to be seen. If Alan is in fact sincere, he needs to contact the investors of his intentions and work with Colliers et al to insure the right message is being sent out, otherwise just let it die!