Krabi And Koh Phi Phi

KMixon

First, let me thank you all for your previous help! My husband and I are returning to Thailand in June for a month, and you all played a small role in our decesion to skip Central America and head back to our first love!! (we will eventually go, but when am I going to have a month for vacation again? CA is much closer to us, we'll go for a week some other time. :o )

OK, I think i have decided on Krabi and Koh Phi Phi as our island destinations. Does anyone have anything better to suggest? We have already been to Samui and Phangan. Does anyone have any places we must visit/stay while we are there? We aren't looking for any crazy parties, just perhaps some like minded individuals to chat with and have some drinks with. We have no children so family time doesn't matter. Maybe just some great beaches, pool bars and exciting excursions.

Thanks in advance! You all are always so helpful!

Have great days!

Kelly

First, let me thank you all for your previous help! My husband and I are returning to Thailand in June for a month, and you all played a small role in our decesion to skip Central America and head back to our first love!! (we will eventually go, but when am I going to have a month for vacation again? CA is much closer to us, we'll go for a week some other time. :o )

OK, I think i have decided on Krabi and Koh Phi Phi as our island destinations. Does anyone have anything better to suggest? We have already been to Samui and Phangan. Does anyone have any places we must visit/stay while we are there? We aren't looking for any crazy parties, just perhaps some like minded individuals to chat with and have some drinks with. We have no children so family time doesn't matter. Maybe just some great beaches, pool bars and exciting excursions.

Thanks in advance! You all are always so helpful!

Have great days!

Kelly

hmmmmm..........June gets to be low season and some of the beaches disappear.

Koh Lanta is definitely nice, The Lanta Casuarina is on a great beach (if there that time of year), also has a pool pretty much on the water so if the beach is gone, you have the pool area.

From there look at Koh Jum, you'll be able to get the boat transfer from Lanta. Island paradise for sure. Koh Jum Estates will be able to take care of you, Ken the owner is a good guy.