Filipino Restaurant

tigerbeer

:o -The food is excellent and the desserts are outstanding. Anna who has operated

Mabuhay for many years is chef and very gracious hostess. Would recommend you

try it.

Mabuhay is great.... agree with the above post... food very good, fresh, and home cooked-- very reasonable prices--and Annie's home cooked cakes are moist, delicious and have been famous for over 20 years!

Highly recommend --- especially on an evening when Annie sings and her husband plays keyboard.

charlenecm

I wonder, why someone living in Thailand is even considering to eat filipino food. It's probably the worst and blandest food in Asia.

I know what I'm talking about. I had a filipina wife and I've been there many times.

Edited by cnxmike

I wonder, why someone living in Thailand is even considering to eat filipino food. It's probably the worst and blandest food in Asia.

I know what I'm talking about. I had a filipina wife and I've been there many times.

I'll second that. About the food that is :o , not the wife :D .

Lived 12 years in the wild west Philippines and still have a pilipina around the house here somewhere. Yes most Philippine food is the most bland in the world, but with just a little variation their food can be scrumptious, but at that point it really isn't Philippino food anymore. Actually, many of their foods as many things there are of Spanish origin...adobo.etc. Lita's spring rolls (lumpia) are made in several flavors, my favorite has three kinds of cheese and thank God no vegies inside...

Some really bad things going on around Angeles and my advice, stay far away. Read northernluzoncorruption dot com Makes thailand look like heaven. Go on out to Barrio Barreto near Olongapo and spend the weekend there or if in the cebu area take a fast ferry to Dumaguete

Filipino food can be great. There are may different regional styles. I'm a fan a Panpanggan food, although some dishes can be found all over. As a change from Thai food I'd love to find some good Kare Kare, Kalderatang Kambing, Dinaguan, Crispy Pata, or even some good Longanisa in CM. Unfortunately, Mabuhey has none of that.