What's The Name Of The Tower Opposite Gaysorn Plaza Towards Lumpini Park?

Jimmyd

There used to be an extension of an American University in the building I mention above. I thought it was New Hampshire College, but googling that shows nothing in Bangkok. Does anyone know anything about the American University extension there? Did it close? Did it move? Did I get the name wrong?

Here's a google map showing the building I'm talking about--it's the tower next to the building with the Erawan Shrine in front.

Edit: It might be called Amarin Tower.

Edited by Jimmyd

There is a Webster University located in the Maneeya Center next to Amarin Plaza:

http://www.aco.eu.com/thailand-webster-university.php

Robert

Yes, you are right, thanks. However, that's not the one I was talking about.

The one I am talking about was definitely in the Amarin Tower in 1999, the last time I visited it. As I said, I thought it was called New Hampshire College, but I'm not sure about the name, and I feel like it may have gone out of business. I'm still interested if anyone knows anything about it and what happened.

Do a Google search for "Hamilton International Bangkok". They do/did have an office in the Maneeya Building, which is next door to Amarin Plaza. I do not know whether this business is still a going concern, at this location or any other.