Cute Dentist In Pattaya

MeetJohnDoe

I had a badly broken old (20+ years) filling that I had to have replaced with a crown recently. I didn'd like the work of my most recent dentist and wanted to try someone new. I had heard that Dr. Tooth and Central Pattaya Dental Center next door were both pretty good. I went first to Dr. Tooth but they coundn't take me that day so I went next door to Central Dental and they could so I went with them.

The place seems really nice and professional. The dentist there, Dr. Num, has got to be one of the youngest and cutest I have ever had in Pattaya (used about 5 places over the years). When she came into the office (late for my morning final fitting) she looked like a high-school student :o She also speaks excellent English.

Has anyone else used her and can comment on her work? She numbed me up really good for the initial prep work and temp. crown and I didn't feel a thing. For the fitting of the permanent crown, she didn't anesthetize and there was some sensitivity on one side of the gum-line during the procedure.

I paid B 15k for a gold center/white porcelain outer crown for a molar tooth. Is that a fair price? She said it should last about 10 years.

Edited by MeetJohnDoe

I had a badly broken old (20+ years) filling that I had to have replaced with a crown recently. I didn'd like the work of my most recent dentist and wanted to try someone new. I had heard that Dr. Tooth and Central Pattaya Dental Center next door were both pretty good. I went first to Dr. Tooth but they coundn't take me that day so I went next door to Central Dental and they could so I went with them.

The place seems really nice and professional. The dentist there, Dr. Num, has got to be one of the youngest and cutest I have ever had in Pattaya (used about 5 places over the years). When she came into the office (late for my morning final fitting) she looked like a high-school student :o She also speaks excellent English.

Has anyone else used her and can comment on her work? She numbed me up really good for the initial prep work and temp. crown and I didn't feel a thing. For the fitting of the permanent crown, she didn't anesthetize and there was some sensitivity on one side of the gum-line during the procedure.

I paid B 15k for a gold center/white porcelain outer crown for a molar tooth. Is that a fair price? She said it should last about 10 years.

First of all, I think You got the wrong type of crown. For a molar, I highly recommend "all" gold crowns. I have two. Gold will never crack and will outlast you. Of course, their are cheap versions of those out that. I recently paid $350 USD here in the states for a combination root canal and gold crown on a tooth. I am content with that price. It would have been cheaper if I used the Plan's base noble metal or porcelain molar crowns, but I don't want to entertain cracking one again so I went with the gold. I

Cute? I'd much prefer to have a skilled and patient friendly dentist to take care of my dental needs. There are still plenty of 'cute' bars to get 'cute' persons in.

Do you avoid baht busses because the driver isn't 'cute'?

I think it's time for you to go home.

Cute? I'd much prefer to have a skilled and patient friendly dentist to take care of my dental needs. There are still plenty of 'cute' bars to get 'cute' persons in.

I dunno, just because she is attractive does not mean she's not good. On the odd occasion I've had attractive dental assistants working on me and it sure doesn't hurt as much when you have something nice to look at. I've always been happy with the Grace clinic here in Chiang Mai, but I know there are many reliable dentists in Thailand. I've had some pretty horrid ones in Canada.

First of all, I think You got the wrong type of crown. For a molar, I highly recommend "all" gold crowns. I have two. Gold will never crack and will outlast you. Of course, their are cheap versions of those out that. I recently paid $350 USD here in the states for a combination root canal and gold crown on a tooth.

Wow...that's a pretty cheap price for USA dentistry work...in the SFO area where I am from, a couple fillings will set one back over $ 300!

I chose the porcelain for the aesthetics as I already have one all gold crown on another molar and didn't want a mouthful of gold teeth...at least not at my relatively young age.

I can't believe anyone could steal the crown from Dr. Aree at Pattaya International hospital!

she's also getting older.....hope she doesn't read this forum, otherwise I'll have a hard time during my next check-up... :o:D

I dunno, just because she is attractive does not mean she's not good. On the odd occasion I've had attractive dental assistants working on me and it sure doesn't hurt as much when you have something nice to look at. I've always been happy with the Grace clinic here in Chiang Mai, but I know there are many reliable dentists in Thailand. I've had some pretty horrid ones in Canada.

Don't sweat it. Sounds like easyride is so old he hasn't any teeth so can't pull the cuties at the dentist or in the bars and has a hard time with local ground transportation too. It's a shame he can't go home, eh?

dirty old men, can you not even go to the dentist without perving ?

:o:D:D

Dirty is the key word. Us men were dirty the day we came out of the womb! We haven't changed. We just get older. :D

We just appreciate what is so evident around us. The beauty is everywhere, or should I say the "beauties" are everywhere. I've never seen a woman yet who didn't like a sincere compliment on how she looked. I hand them out all the time when I see they are deserved. I just don't use the compliment as a weak excuse for a "pickup". I leave it up to the women to do the picking up. They have their own ways of letting it be known they are available.

Oh, and about attractive dentists and their assistants...

These were some of the great gals that did such a nice job for me at the Grace Clinic in Chiang Mai. I would highly recommend them. They couldn't have done a better job.

Dentist_2.sized.jpg

Edited by IanForbes

• 7 months later...

I can't believe anyone would even consider cuteness when choosing a dentist, but there is definitely an advantage to having a female dentist. Their hands are usually smaller, which helps a lot in the confined spaces of the mouth.

I would choose a good female dentist over a good male dentist any day, no matter how ugly she is.

Having said that, my dentist is male. :) ...and I'm quite satisfied with him.