Different Story About Thai Woman

tomahawk

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I appreciate all the kind words. Perhaps I left some things out. My girlfriend likes when I buy her gold, but she never asked me to buy it or made demands. She worked in a farang restaurant in pattaya, not a bar. She has not been to Pattaya in over 2 years. I posted this story because of the huge amount of postings which are critical of Thai women and I thought it would be good to read something positive for a change. As for bygoncow or whatever your name is, it is obvious noone is ever going to buy you

anything so obviously you cannot comprehend the idea of kindness or generosity. You are a sad case pal and I feel sorry for you if this is your view of life in Thailand. As for this troll thing, what is the point of that? It is sad that someone would assume anytime someone writes about something decent, they must be a troll. This is what is stupid. I have to pay for this internet time and I type very slowly. Why would I or anyone else waste their time making up stories.

well tomahawk i still cant understand the reason to post this on here as its a normal thing in a relationship. I could of started a topic about how my missus giving me 500 pounds per month out of the 650 - 750 pounds she earnt in the UK when we lived there but y didnt i?? no need its nothing special just normal.

Oh and giving a thai women gold?? maybe at a push but only if it was something tasteful. There's nothing worse than seeing a thai women draped in gold pretending to be well off. mama sang springs to mind. :o

ps troll subjects are the best.

Nice story Tomohawk. Whatever you do don't axe her :o

As far as Thai gold and thai women are concerned it's easy for us westerns to forget the most important long term factor to any women is not romance or sex it's security.

I'm sure many of you guys are aware most Thai girls seldom wear their gold, they keep it for a rainy day.

It amazes me how many Farang are so far up themselves. The know it all guys, who critisise Thai girls at the drop of of a hat and give us their opinions on how none of them can be trusted.

How many of us can be trusted not to drop the current girl if a Jessica Alba lookalike drops into our lives?

Thai girls are no different than anywhere else in the world where emotions are concerned and they can love and get hurt the same as anyone else.

For sure there are many many with Thai boyfrineds, husbands, lesbian partners etc., working in bars, but unless your a real dumbo or have ben here 5 minutes you can suss them in a very short space of time.

I have heard so many stories about how girls cost guys fortunes and then dumped them. Sure in many cases it happens but I would bet most of them got dumped because they mistreated the girl got caught messing about or whatever.

They say hel_l has no fury, well sour grapes have no limits and most guys will only tell their side of the story.

I was a Thai girl I would want all the gold I could get incase my boyfriend turned out to be not what I thought he was.

I think you're missing the point. Western women would never dream of asking for gold, money or anything else from a b/f. More often than not, they will even split the bill at a restaurant and only let the b/f pay if he insists!

I was joking of course

BUT

The OP has felt the need to post this and is obviously saying his thai girl is different to the rest.

THEREFORE

i can only imagine he is stupid or just trying to get comments like mine or a heated debate.

wHEN HAVE U EVER SEEN A DECENT THAI wOMEN wEARING GOLD???

ps why all the congratulations?? nothing special? its a normal thing in the giving and recieving.

AIthough I think your first post on this thread was reaIIy out of Iine, I do agree with the Iast part of this post.

I dont quite understand sometimes the way western men wiII taIk about their Thai gfs if they do something enterprising, hard-working, caring, seIfIess and/or generous, as if it is truIy remarkabIe. I beIieve these sorts of traits shouId be normaI in any reIationship.

RegardIess, gIad that you are happy OP. :o

maybe he was just touched by the giving and wanted to share it.

seems to me the OP decLlared open season on his wife by making her act public. those of use who live our daily lives with genuine individual are usually content to enjoy them privately.

this has just turned into another moderatation festival with the mods happily slipping in their opinions as indivviduals while exerting their authority.

it was a nice story until it appeared here.

So are we only to post bad news stories on TV?

How many of us show our friends what we received for birthday or Christmas from our partners?

I guess its just too much to expect that a post on here could be taken at face value.

I dont quite understand sometimes the way western men wiII taIk about their Thai gfs if they do something enterprising, hard-working, caring, seIfIess and/or generous, as if it is truIy remarkabIe. I beIieve these sorts of traits shouId be normaI in any reIationship.

Very well said, eek. Perhaps the OP's remarks are a reaction to the incredible number of sexist posts about Thai women, meaning women in general, on these forums?

Understandable I suppose since a certain percentage of Western males who come over here end up connecting with almost any woman who will have anything to do with them in the local lady bars then come on here to post their tales of woe.

That leaves the vast silent majority of us who have discovered happiness with wonderful life partners and have no need to come to TV and complain about being taken to the cleaners by our sleazy gf's...

Good on you, OP but you are far from alone nor even in the minority...

Good point Dustoff (and others who mentioned similar).

I think due to having only a little experience of Thailand (just over 2 years, but only in Chiang Mai really), the Thai ladies that I know here are lovely. I view them just as women, but with a different cultural background to my own. Some are with Thai men, some are with Westerner men, I have never questioned the reasons why, because it just doesnt come up for me.

I suppose i view the negative stories as something that can happen anywhere, but as this is a Thailand I of course read about things that have happened here. I also dont put all Thai women in the same category, just like other women from different cultures. When men mention negative stories about Thai ladies they met in a bar situation for example, I do not for a second think that reflects upon all Thai women.

In general I think a relationship should be based on mutual respect and consideration. Simple acts of kindness to each other should be a given. No matter what cultural background.

Men who complain that all Thai women are bad, talk about them in patronising ways, or say things like "mine is a good girl" as if talking about a family pet, are the ones who have issues in my opinion. Most men that I know who are with a Thai lady have a normal happy and healthy relationship, just as it should be (and one lovely man and lady i know, im happy to say, just got married on Valentines day. Two beautiful people, and a truly BEAUTIFUL wedding!)

Nice story Tomohawk. Whatever you do don't axe her :o

As far as Thai gold and thai women are concerned it's easy for us westerns to forget the most important long term factor to any women is not romance or sex it's security.

I'm sure many of you guys are aware most Thai girls seldom wear their gold, they keep it for a rainy day.

It amazes me how many Farang are so far up themselves. The know it all guys, who critisise Thai girls at the drop of of a hat and give us their opinions on how none of them can be trusted.

How many of us can be trusted not to drop the current girl if a Jessica Alba lookalike drops into our lives?

Thai girls are no different than anywhere else in the world where emotions are concerned and they can love and get hurt the same as anyone else.

For sure there are many many with Thai boyfrineds, husbands, lesbian partners etc., working in bars, but unless your a real dumbo or have ben here 5 minutes you can suss them in a very short space of time.

I have heard so many stories about how girls cost guys fortunes and then dumped them. Sure in many cases it happens but I would bet most of them got dumped because they mistreated the girl got caught messing about or whatever.

They say hel_l has no fury, well sour grapes have no limits and most guys will only tell their side of the story.

I was a Thai girl I would want all the gold I could get incase my boyfriend turned out to be not what I thought he was.

I think you're missing the point. Western women would never dream of asking for gold, money or anything else from a b/f. More often than not, they will even split the bill at a restaurant and only let the b/f pay if he insists!

Of course they do! Just like some thai girls, chinese girls, african girls. Its a women thing isnt it.

The difference is people think all thai girls are like how the west percieve a thai lady. After a western guy for money.

Im sure f1finatic lives in patong phuket and has bgs in her face all the time from her blinkered vision but then again her husband did run away with one so this explains her hatred towards thai women. :D

Very well said, eek. Perhaps the OP's remarks are a reaction to the incredible number of sexist posts about Thai women, meaning women in general, on these forums?

Understandable I suppose since a certain percentage of Western males who come over here end up connecting with almost any woman who will have anything to do with them in the local lady bars then come on here to post their tales of woe.

That leaves the vast silent majority of us who have discovered happiness with wonderful life partners and have no need to come to TV and complain about being taken to the cleaners by our sleazy gf's...

Good on you, OP but you are far from alone nor even in the minority...

exactly. not even worth posting unless u want nasty comments like mine.

Like i said before i joked in my 1st post, bad taste or not the OP asked for it and he knew that to. :D

Nice story Tomohawk. Whatever you do don't axe her :D

Of course they do! Just like some thai girls, chinese girls, african girls. Its a women thing isnt it.

The difference is people think all thai girls are like how the west percieve a thai lady. After a western guy for money.

Im sure f1finatic lives in patong phuket and has bgs in her face all the time from her blinkered vision but then again her husband did run away with one so this explains her hatred towards thai women. :D

Oh Christ, you're stalking me again! :o

You've obviously been unable to even tempt a Western woman to go out with you! Unlike you, I know what I'm talking about and I can assure you that it would never cross a (respectable) Western woman's mind to ask a b/f for ANYTHING!!

I also know there are some lovely Thai women out there (I know a few of them), but somebody like you who is unable to attract a Western woman will never find them!

Edited by F1fanatic

You said she worked in pattaya? Probably her "side" job payed for that dell laptop. :D

I hope you are only joking with a post like that. :o

Edit: OP, that is a really nice thing to hear.

That guy wants banning for good.check his past posts and he is always being disgustingly horrible.If i see him posting again i will leave this forum.he is a first class axxxhole

My GF insisted on buying me dinner on Valentines Day. I had never experienced this in my 30 years in the UK, it was rather sweet i thought. And when i was ill yesterday she hardly left my side for a minute, most of my ex farang GFs just popped in with some fruit and didn't get too close for fear of catching something.

Well done for having the balls to share that Tomahawk. You probably expected some ill-informed comments from the sexpat - barstool - every thai lady is a prostitute gang. But just ignore and enjoy that laptop, get PRO EVO 9 it is bloody great !

Nice story Tomohawk. Whatever you do don't axe her :D

Oh Christ, you're stalking me again! :o

You've obviously been unable to even tempt a Western woman to go out with you! Unlike you, I know what I'm talking about and I can assure you that it would never cross a Western woman's mind to ask a b/f for ANYTHING!!

I also know there are some lovely Thai women out there (I know a few of them), but somebody like you who is unable to attract a Western woman will never find them!

Stalking?? Your the one who bombards me with pms.

Anyway...............

Yet again u have proved your stereo typical views

You assume i couldnt get a girl in my own country?? I have had many gfs. some very good looking some average. It was my ex gfs fault i met my thai missus now, she cheated on me with a swedish guy in india when i lived there for a few months, I took off and discovered thailand and its great women.

So should i think all western women cheat on there bfs??? shall i be blinkered like you??

I could get many attractive western women but i prefer thais, just my choice.

Im not in thailand becuase i cant get a girl in my own country, I remember an old lady in the UK asking y didnt i get a girl from england, first thing that sprung to my mind was what a racist comment.

Oh well i guess the world is full on tunnel vision people.

My gf of 4.5 years wanted an english gold or silver necklace for her birthday,knowing she couldnt sell it here.

tomohawks story to me is the norm but we all know that some thai ladies,be it hi-so,working girls,hotel staff,caddies can be horrible in their quest to gain money and climb up that hi-so tree.

why oh why dont these greedy ladies marry a chinese/thai guy and keep in the small family of bad people.

Ok i think a few people have mis understood me.

The first comment was a joke BECAUSE i cant believe how someone can post such a normal thing thats happens in a relationship on here.

for example ohh my thai girl give me something that cost money.

Sorry i upset many people.

My GF insisted on buying me dinner on Valentines Day. I had never experienced this in my 30 years in the UK, it was rather sweet i thought. And when i was ill yesterday she hardly left my side for a minute, most of my ex farang GFs just popped in with some fruit and didn't get too close for fear of catching something.

Well done for having the balls to share that Tomahawk. You probably expected some ill-informed comments from the sexpat - barstool - every thai lady is a prostitute gang. But just ignore and enjoy that laptop, get PRO EVO 9 it is bloody great !

I'm v sad that you mixed with such awful women in the UK. I've no idea where you found them, but you were mixing in the wrong circles! I'm dying to find out how many other men had their 'Valentine dinner' paid for by their g/f. :o

I'm v sad that you mixed with such awful women in the UK. I've no idea where you found them, but you were mixing in the wrong circles! I'm dying to find out how many other men had their 'Valentine dinner' paid for by their g/f. :o

my gf did an amazing bbq at the house because i had to buy a motorbike because ours packed in as its 5 years old now.As it cost 50,000 baht she insisted on saving money and did a bbq.

This thread is quickly deteriorating due to some personal grudges.

Can the people involved take their school kid arguments elsewhere please. :D

The thread is evolving. free speech can only educate people.

Dont get to serious :D

Time for another chang :o

It looks like you for one are having a lot of fun with this topic.

The price we pay for free speech is that this freedom applies equally to ar$eholes.

I'm all for different opinions and dissenting points of view, but abuse for the sake of it is a dull and boring way to find entertainment.

Maybe there is still hope that you can indeed be educated, but somehow I doubt it.

Enjoy the chang.