Malinois Belgian Dog

leonn

Where can i buy a 'Malinois belgian dog' in Thailand ( pupie or trained no matter)

Siam Crown

Tel.: 087 549 1551

Email: siamcrown (at) volny.cz

Owner is Dutch. They train dogs for police dogs and IPO. They seem to be very good, as I've heard from reliable sources.

• 3 weeks later...
Where can i buy a 'Malinois belgian dog' in Thailand ( pupie or trained no matter)

Siam Crown

Owner is Dutch. They train dogs for police dogs and IPO. They seem to be very good, as I've heard from reliable sources.

Sorry for the late reply. Our website was moved -u cannot post web addresses ets, about yourself, so please pm the persons asking, and u can send a pm to nienke also so she can update if she wants to -- thanx. u can advertise your kennels in the classifieds. the volny site is inactive. Please feel free to visit our website and give us a call. We have puppies and young dogs available.

Mike

edit: bina :o)

• 2 weeks later...

Siam Crown

Thank you very much for reply and the address .. very helpfull :o

Siam Crown

Sorry for the late reply. Our website was moved -u cannot post web addresses ets, about yourself, so please pm the persons asking, and u can send a pm to nienke also so she can update if she wants to -- thanx. u can advertise your kennels in the classifieds. the volny site is inactive. Please feel free to visit our website and give us a call. We have puppies and young dogs available.

Mike

edit: bina :o )

Hello ;

may i ask you about dog prices : 1. malinois pupies 2. dutch shepherd pupies 3. malinois trained adult dog 4.or dutch shepherd trained adult dog ..what will be the price in thai baht or in euro of the dogs ? if the price reasonable ; im interested to buy a pair male @ female malinois or dutsch shepherd..

p.s. malinois or dutchshepherd ? for garden house protection when im not home..? which dog can you offer as an profecional?

my email: Due to potential spam problems, email addresses are not permitted in posts or signatures.

leon: please pm nienke or the breeder to exchange info and emails... thank u bina