Enraged Aussie Pounds Bangkok Police

george

Aussie "Writer" Jailed - Strike ONE

Aussie "Police Basher" Jailed - Strike TWO

Next "Aussie in the news" for being Jailed - Strike THREE and they are ALL OUT...........

Shouldn't take long for another one.......

should that "three strikes and your entire nationality is discriminated against" apply to where-ever you're from too? tell us, just where is that?

Oz. And I think that it would be only right. There are too many A****les staying in this country. Anyway - what about you? Worried that it might happen?

You're quite right, there's too many A****les in this country. But the same could be said for any country. I just think it's stupid to even suggest barring any particular nationality.

• Replies 202
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Warfie, I wouldnt worry about any comments made by that pleb, hes only jealous :D ....his visa will expire soon and he will have to go back to that blurt of a country of his and mingle with his two headed brothers and sisters :o ... U know, where they swing from trees and play banjos :D

What do you expect from a nation of convicted criminals. :D

I'd love to meet that guy ! :o Beers on me ! :D

Convicted criminals from the UK.

NOT in the UK any more, indeed.

The guy has clearly gone off the rails and we don't know his reasons... could it be mental illness ?

It was lucky for him and others no one was hurt when he stole the taxi. I wonder if this would result in deportation.

I don't believe he gives all of us foreigners a bad name and I don't expect to get tarred by the same brush....

I imagine the police officers initially stood by more for their own amusement while waiting for him to calm down. When he didn't they tried pepper spray which would push an already nutty guy further off the rails....

Good on the Thonglor police - it seems that they handled this situation well, rather than forcing it to escalate out of control and potentially into violence. I wonder how the same incident would have been dealt with in the USA... tazer, stun gun?... Some form of excessive force I imagine.

Well, if he was in Melbourne or Sydney they probably would of just shot him dead. Unfortunately, that does happen here.

B

Yes, you most certaintly are correct, us Brits love to whinge, especially since we are still waiting for this amazing technology we have heard so much about called Electricity to be made readily available to us. We still power our technology using potatoes.

I once spent a summer on corfu the place was full of poms I remmember picking up a young lad of the street who had got the shit bashed out of him .When I asked what happened he replied that he was wearing his colours.It seemed he walked in front of a bunch of his countrymen that did not like his soccer team.That kind of bullshit does not happen in oz.Anyway soccer is a fairies game.

Now wait a bloody minute. This is all a load of bloody codswallop.

First, and most important, mate, that is NOT a 'small red dot" over my parts, OK? That is a pretty bloody large red square, or rectangle, rather. Hefty, I would call it, and if it weren't for the exertions associated with my alleged beating of the living shit out of those bloody pint-sized armed sissies, which resulted in a certain amount of manly "shrinkage", let me tell you that that red tent-pole cover woulda been as long as a Thai arm.

Secondly, I genuinely forgot to pay at the 7-Eleven, distracted as I was by the constant bloody ding-dong of that bloody front door, which these squat little buggers over here never seem to notice, being so busy saying some long-winded Hello to every other short-arsed bugger that walks in.

Furthermore, I did not steal that <deleted> motorized sewing-machine they call a bloody taxi, sod it. I was just trying to be helpful and demonstrate to the so-called driver (if you can call this funeral procession 'driving' over here) the correct way to burn rubber when exiting the curb.

And the argy-bargy in the paddy wagon? High spirits. That's all.

"Hooray", I thought to myself, "We're going for a bloody ride."

That's all, mate. And the pepper spray? I thought it was deodorant! I was really bloody insulted. Well, OK, I'd worked up a bit of a muck-sweat, I'll admit, with all my alleged exertions. But forced deodorizing? That was the last bloody straw.

And that, your tiny Honour, is why I find meself standing in front of you this morning with me drawers round me ankles. Now, if you'll all just calm down and admit your mistake, I'll just bugger off, then, and no harm done. OK?

'The Aussie' :o

Nice try pal except they spell it KERB.

You are an American.

argy-bargy...paddy wagon... muck-sweat... it's a pom! Maybe this was Britmavric screeming Aussie Aussie Aussie on a big night out!

Lets reflect on what may have caused such a situation to occur in the first instance.

He could perhaps be suffering from a recent loss for example.

Yeah a recent loss of two stolen bottles of beer and a stolen taxi. GET REAL PREACHER! :D

Just what TV needs, another doo-gooder :o

you and your <deleted> do gooder quotes neverdie are getting boring :D

Lets reflect on what may have caused such a situation to occur in the first instance.

Yeah a recent loss of two stolen bottles of beer and a stolen taxi. GET REAL PREACHER! :D

:D

These Ozzies, so stupid.

All he had to do was wear a "Yellow Shirt" then you can go about hitting, kicking, shooting policeman, stealing their cars and vans, shutting airports etc...

Moral of the story - "WEAR A YELLOW SHIRT" with a PAD headband when committing crimes................

Edited by LevelHead

Nice chop job.

Sure hope the Aussie got frog marched to the airport.

Hold on a sec. POM's fly on "AEROPLANES" so they must leave via the AEROPORT.

So that means the Seppo space body is the National AIRnautics and Space Administration, and Boeing is an AIRspace company?

SBC, I do apologise, perhaps if you can stop all the bible bashing , doo-gooding retards from posting here THEN I can scrap the comment. Theres nothing worse than all these pompus fools coming in here praising the lord and jumping up and down about civil liberties.... :D

plus SBC, you know, I've only got 3 lines, so inevitably that ones gonna come up 30% of the time :D

SBC, I do apologise, perhaps if you can stop all the bible bashing , doo-gooding retards from posting here THEN I can scrap the comment. Theres nothing worse than all these pompus fools coming in here praising the lord and jumping up and down about civil liberties.... :D

plus SBC, you know, I've only got 3 lines, so inevitably that ones gonna come up 30% of the time :D

good morning neverdie,hows it going mate :wai:

I would love for u to meet this guy also - and you can tell him he is from a land of convicted criminals - maybe he might go crazy with you also ---

I would love for u to meet this guy also - and you can tell him he is from a land of convicted criminals - maybe he might go crazy with you also ---

Never met an Aussie that wasn't proud of that fact. On one side of the family great great grandaddy was sent out for stealing a pig! He was set up of course :D

And I don't consider myself an Aussie by the way... unless the crickets on :D

I just read a report in a different Thai paper from the one the story is sourced to. Apparently the Aussie was in possession of the taxi for more than 12 hours before police found him parked in Soi Thong Lor still completely smashed. He nicked it at 4am and was caught at 5:30pm on Jan 6. The ruckus happened the following morning presumably after a night in the cells. These details weren't in the Khao Sod story.